Topics: Famous Americans John Philip Sousa; Confidential Magazine and the Criminal Libel Suit of 1957; developer versus programmer versus coder; describing a person with a good character Words: composer to conduct march to dedicate official to be ins

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

4. As a _____ actor, he can perform, sing, dance and play several kinds of musical instruments. A. flexible B. versatile C. sophisticated D. productive versatile versatile 多才多艺的 verse 诗歌

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

临近毕业季,为方便还在为工作纠结的同学们,雅思频道特为同学们准备了每日雅思词汇:工作经历相关词汇,供考生们参考,以下是详细内容。 achievements 工作成就,业绩 administer 管理 adap

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Do you come from a country that has let's say a history of environmental disaster or conquests, and your culture probably tight that has strong social norms and doesn't tolerate much deviance from this norms, and then your culture probably autocratic

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Topic1-Will driverless car be the future? Baidu CEO Robin Li might have landed himself in a bit of trouble with the law after showing off the driverless car on live-stream this Wednesday. Though it is not encouraged to conduct such a test in public a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

23.Your outline should smoothly conduct you from one point to the next, but do not permit it to railroad you. 【分析】并列句。but连接两个转折关系的并列分句,第 二个分句为祈使句。 【译文】你的写作提纲应该指引

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

22. Washington, who had begun to believe that all men were created equal after observing the bravery of the black soldiers during the Revolutionary War, overcame the strong opposition of his relatives to grant his slaves their freedom in his will. 【分

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

6. Journalistic tastes had changed long before his death, and postmodern readers have little use for the richly upholstered Vicwardian prose in which he specialized. 【分析】并列复合句。and 连接两个并列分句。第一个分句主干为

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

歌词如下: Hickety,Pickety,My Black Hen Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, She lays edds for gentlemen, Sometimes nine and sometimes ten. Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, Hickety,pickety,my black Hen, She lays edds for gentlemen, Sometimes nine and someti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

This is scientific Americans 60 Second Science. I'm Steve Mirskey. Got a minute? The lure of gold can be electric to some people even though the element is chemically inert on the large scale. But the researchers from Georgia Tech report that down at

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

奥巴马2012龙年春节贺词演讲 Michelle and I want to send our best wishes to everyone celebrating the Lunar New Year, including Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, You know growing up in Hawaii, I remember all the excitement surrounding th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1. When am I allowed to leave the hospital? 我什么时候能出院? 还能这样说: When can I be discharged? How soon can I be released from the hospital? 应用解析: allow for sb./sth. 在计算、估计、考虑时包括某人或某事物

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

By Judith Latham Most development experts agree that improving the economic and political status of women is a key to combating the conditions that give rise to religious extremism, particularly in th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--时事新闻

实用GRE单词词组大集合,详情如下: 增大enlarge; extend; aggrandize 澄清clarify; make clear 赔偿compensate for; giveas compensation for实现carry out; implement; realize; makecome true假定suppose; assume; postulate; hypothesize极

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Chinese navy conducts rescue drills in W Pacific

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HAIKOU, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- China will actively push forward maritime cooperation with the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in light of the guidelines on conduct in the South China Sea, a Foreign Ministry official has

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Conducting Moral Education in Colleges 1. 许多大学开展道德教育 2. 开展道德教育的意义 3. 如何在大学开展道德教育 预测范文 In the current world, college students become morally more tolerant to the phenomena such as exa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. Park naturalists 1. 公园自然学者 Park naturalists plan, develop, and conduct programs to inform public of historical, natural, and scientific features of national, state, or local park. 公园自然学者计划、创造和实行项目,向公

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China to conduct moveable cultural relics census BEIJING, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- The State Council, or China's cabinet, has announced the country's first census on moveable cultural relics, in a move to better gauge and protect the state of the country'

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

C: Tell me where you took this photograph, What undoubtedly could be called the band's most well-known image? L: Uh, well, I wouldn't go that far. C: Well, I would. It's positively iconic. Were you and Rufus Humphrey already involved when you took it

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音