以史为鉴,可知兴衰.学习历史可以了解过去,丰富人生阅历.我们喜欢历史,但并不一定要学习历史专业,其实有许多专业和历史也紧密联系,一起来看看吧. 1. Park naturalists 1. 公园自然学者 Park natur

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Topics:Ask an American-Corporate Data Security; consulting versus consultancy; to conduct versus to operate Words: system administrator social media to craft painfully tool kit attack technique solution packaged optimist to up (one's) game next-gener

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

AS IT IS 2015-04-28 At ASEAN, Territorial Dispute Gets Delegates Attention 东盟代表们关注领土争端 Leaders from Southeast Asian nations are meeting in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. The leaders have called for a peaceful settlement

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

conduct |v.| 进行;实施;经营;处理;陪伴;引导,带领 makethemostof 最大限度地利用 innate |a.| 天生的;天赋的 attain |v.| 获得,达成 academic |a.| 教学(上)的;学术性的 principle |n.| 原则,原理;

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 新世纪大学英语视听说教程第一册

A Useful Glossary for Work Experience work experience 工作经历 work history 工作经历 occupational hisstory 工作经历 professional 职业经历 employment 工作 employment history 工作经历

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Useful Glossary for Work Experience work experience 工作经历 work history 工作经历 occupational hisstory 工作经历 professional 职业经历 employment 工作 employment history 工作经历 experience 经历 business experience 工作经历

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'm not satisfied with the way to conduct the market survey. 我对市场调查的方法不太满意。 I'm not satisfied with the way to conduct the market survey. 我对市场调查的方法不太满意。 Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗? Her

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

III. Listening In Task 1: The Internet on Campus The Internet, a worldwide information network, is used at universities mainly as an information supply source. Staff supply information via the Internet and students may access it or any other publicly

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

When I first met Lance, I thought he was the perfect guy. He was a real gentleman. He opened doors for me and pulled out my chair in restaurants. He was as chivalrous as they come. But after a while, I realized that he took chivalry a little too far.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

US Lawmakers to Vote on Sexual Exploitation Bill 美国立法者对性剥削法案进行表决 The House of Representatives is due to consider legislation on Wednesday aimed at strengthening measures

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--社会新闻点评

下面是2014年英语六级作文预测范文:大学道德教育,请各位考生多积累一些范文中的关键词汇和经典句型。 Conducting Moral Education in Colleges 1. 许多大学开展道德教育 2. 开展道德教育的意义 3. 如

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

LESSON 7 第7课 falsely 错误的 attend 参加 truant 逃学的 conduct 行为 therefore 因此 guilty 有罪 haste 匆忙 regular 常规的 struggled 挣扎 ignorant 无知的 THE TRUANT 逃 学 James Brown was ten years old when his parents sent

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

appropriate adj.适当的 vt.占用, 据为己有; 盗用, 挪用 解析:He appropriated public funds for his own private use. 他挪用公款。 A dirty face is not appropriate for the school photo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

China and Russia on Friday started joint naval drills off the coast of Russia's Far East. Seven vessels from China's North Sea Fleet and South Sea Fleet and 12 vessels from Russia's Pacific Fleet are taking part in the weeklong exercises. Participati

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: Hey Sarah. Why are you limping? B: Oh. Hi Matt. I went snowboarding yesterday and my whole body aches. A: Was it your first time? B: Yeah. And I never want to go again. A: I remember the first time I went. My back was sore, I couldn't sit down bec

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

你咋了?没什么,昨天去玩滑雪板的时候把身体给整得这里疼那里疼的。没事的,我第一次玩也是这样的,以后就好了! A: Hey Sarah. Why are you limping? B: Oh. Hi Matt. I went snowboarding yesterday and my wh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

In South Africa, there has been a colorful welcome for three Chinese warships that have docked outside Cape Town. They are on a four-day visit to strengthen ties with the South African navy. SIMON'S TOWN (SOUTH AFRICA), May 16, 2016 (Xinhua) -- Local

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has urged G7 member states to focus on global economic, financial and development issues instead of exacerbating regional tensions related to the South China Sea. Wang added that China hopes the G7, the members of whi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

BEIJING, March 29 (Xinhua) -- China and Russia will carry out a joint navy exercise between April and May, a Defense Ministry spokesman said on Thursday. The military drill will take place based on a consensus reached between Chen Bingde, chief of th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lefroy: Miss, Miss, Miss ohm Jane: Austen! Lefroy: Mr.Lefroy. Jane: Yes, I know. But I am alone. Lefroy: Except for me. Jane: Exactly. Lefroy: Oh, come! What rules of conduct apply in this situation? We have been introduced, have we not? Jane: What v

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音