economic China's market is becoming more and more active with the rapid economic development. concern I don't know who my grandfather was. I'm much more concerned to know what his grandson will be. potential The product has even more potential in exp

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级考试高频词汇

How do you conduct your meetings? Face-to-face, on the phone, by videoconference or maybe even using VOIP/Skype? Well, now there is a new way virtual meetings, or meetings where participants are represented by computer generated characters. Listen to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

Hickety, Pickety, My Black Hen Hickety, pickety, my black hen, She lays eggs for gentlemen; Sometimes nine and sometimes ten, Hickety, pickety, my black hen.

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(339) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

摘要:本篇短文讲述的是环境运动勇士Wilma Subra 的事迹,一直以环保为己任的她每年要在全美及世界各地进行100多场演讲。 英语听力原文: Wilma Subra had no intention of becoming a public speaker. After

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

Being Chivalrous and Protective When I first met Lance, I thought he was the perfect guy. He was a real gentleman. He opened doors for me and pulled out my chair in restaurants. He was as chivalrous as they come. But after a while, I realized that he

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

图片1 ethics n.伦理学,道德规范 例句:Ethics is study of human conduct. 伦理学是研究人类行为的学问。 ethnic adj. 人种的,种族的,异教徒的 例句:In the international cultural festival, all the ethnic groups

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

今天我们要学的词是 outstanding. Outstanding 作为形容词,有尚存的,剩余的意思。The Mexican Economy Minister said talks with the U.S. to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement would cover all outstanding issues. 墨西哥

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Several former National Basketball Association stars are on a goodwill tour of Israel this week. Stars like Dwight Howard, Allan Houston, and Jerome Williams are hoping to heighten awareness of the professional game and give some disadvantaged kids a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Very good, replied the dial; but recollect that, although you may think of a million of strokes in an instant, you are required to execute but one; 很好,表盘说道,不过,你想一下,虽然,你或许考虑顷刻间需要一百万次滴答

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Code of Aid 《资助则例》 Code of Banking Practice 《银行营运守则》 Code of Best Practice [Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited] 《最佳应用守则》〔香港联合交易所有限公司〕

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Conduct of Business Guidelines (for Licence Holders under the Leveraged Foreign Exchange Trading Ordinance) 《业务操守指引──适用于根据〈杠杆式外汇买卖条例〉获发牌照的人士

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

In Turkey, union members have clashed with riot police in Istanbul, as they tried to enter a park to hold a press conference. Around 100 union members tried to enter Gezi Park, which is next to Taksim Square, but they were pushed back by security for

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

BEIJING, May 13 (Xinhua) -- China Railway Group Limited announced on Wednesday that one of its subsidiaries has won the Moscow-Kazan high-speed rail contract together with two Russian companies. The consortium will jointly conduct surveying, regional

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

SCO Secretary-general Rashid Alimov has released a declaration on the South China Sea issue. The declaration says maintaining peace and stability in Asia-Pacific, including the South China Sea, is of great importance. The members also encourage effor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

It's been almost 40 hours since Eastern Star capsized. The ship left Nanjing on May 28th, heading upstream along the Yangtze River to Chongqing. It was caught in strong winds in Jianli, Hubei Province late on June 1st, Monday night. The ship sunk wit

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

The search area for the victims has been extended from the site of the capsizing to where the Yangtze River meets the sea in Shanghai, about 1,400 kilometers. Police have also begun a thorough search along the banks of the river. The search teams hav

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

China Association for the Promotion of Investment (CAPI) 中国投资发展促进会 China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) 中国银行业监督管理委员会(中国银监会) China deposito

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

本期内容: The worlds biggest tech companies agreed to a European Union code of conduct curbing hate speech and terrorist propaganda. Google, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft promised to review most complaints within 24 hours, removing the offend

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

When it comes to you 当真爱来临 When it comes to you 当真爱来临 When it comes to you 当真爱来临 There's no crime 并非罪恶 Let's take both of our souls 让你我坦诚彼此的灵魂 And intertwine 交织相容 When it comes to you 当

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

本期内容: Britain approved a controversial nuclear power station at Hinkley Point. Theresa Mays new Conservative government had abruptly delayed approving the £18 billion French-Chinese project amid worries about cost, untested technology and

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读