17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations. 18. Now the bi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Philippians 腓立比书_Php_4 1Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends! 2I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to agree with each other in the Lord. 3Ye

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 腓立比书

Philippians 腓立比书_Php_3 1Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. 2Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh. 3Fo

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 腓立比书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_6 1Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3If a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_1 1Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead-- 2and all the brothers with me, To the churches in Galatia: 3Grace and peace to you from God our Father an

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_3 1You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by beli

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_16 1I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant of the church in Cenchrea. 2I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of the saints and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been a great help to many p

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Silent Night Holy Night Silent night, holy night, All is calm, all is bright Round yon virgin mother and child. Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace. Sleep in heavenly peace. Silent

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

God wants us to grow up ... like Christ in everything. Ephesians. 4:15a (Msg) We are not meant to remain as children. Ephesians 4:14a (Ph) God wants you to grow up. Your heavenly Father's goal is for you to mature and develop the characteristics of J

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

What did Jesus look like? Hello, Amanda Smith with you on RN, this is The Body Sphere. There's a sort of novelty book out that's called Finding Jesus. It's the same kind of thing as Where's Wally, you know, where you have to spot him in various crowd

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Romans 罗马书_Ro_06 1What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

Romans 罗马书_Ro_08 1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do in that it w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 罗马书

[Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

There they signaled a passing ship and asked that his body be taken to England. 在海边,他们向一艘过往的船发出信号,请求将利文斯通的尸体带回英国。 In England he was buried in Westminster Abbey, where the famous and gr

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The Christ Church College is the largest constituent college of the University of Oxford in England. 基督教堂学院是牛津大学最大的学院。 It is also one of the richest colleges of Oxford University, because it is the only college that

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

I can see the clouds roll in And I can feel the wind as they try to shake me I will not be moved My feet are on the Rock I can feel the waters rise And I can hear the howling lies that haunt me Fear won't hold me now My feet are on the Rock When I fe

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Silent Night 平安夜(1) Silent night! Holy night!平安夜!圣善夜! All is calm, all is bright!一切都安静,一切都明洁! Round yon virgin mother and child!绕着圣母和圣婴! Holy Infant, so tender and mild,多

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. You're a pal!(选自电影Presumed Innocent) 你真够朋友/你真够哥们! 短评:我看到电影字幕是你是一个朋友,这句译文是判断或阐述,而原文是抒情(属于表达类言语行为)。可见,好译文要翻译出原文

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

美丽的微笑与爱心的英语小短文(Beautiful Smile and Love) 作者介绍: 特蕾莎修女(Mother Teresa,1910-1997),印度著名的慈善家,印度天主教仁爱传教会创始人,在世界范围内建立了一个庞大的慈善机构网

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

大家会说英语了,难免时不时的来一句Oh my God,尤其是碰上什么让我们惊讶、惊喜的事情时。比如说,一年前我离开家时门口正在修路,一年后我回去,居然看到同样的人还在那里修路,我会

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语