Experiencing Life Together Each one of you is part of the body of Christ, and you were chosen to live together in peace. Colossians 3:15 (CEV) How wonderful it is, how pleasant, for God's people to live together in harmony! Psalm 133:1 (TEV) Life is

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

Nevertheless, people think this is where the Garden of Eden once was. 虽然如此,人们仍然认为这就是伊甸园曾经所在的地方。 They even point out an old apple-tree that once bore some apples and say, That's the original tree. 他们

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_10 1By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you--I, Paul, who am timid when face to face with you, but bold when away! 2I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

Galatians 加拉太书_Ga_5 1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. 2Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be o

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 加拉太书

Thinking Like a Servant My servant Caleb thinks differently and follows me completely. Numbers 14:24 (NCV) Think of yourselves the way Christ Jesus thought of himself. Philippians. 2:5 (Msg) Service starts in your mind. To be a servant requires a men

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

1900:It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max.It was what I didn't see. You Understand that? What I didnt' see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end.What I did not see was where the whole thing came to a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

There are no windows at all in the Pantheon, but there is a large hole in the top of the saucer called an eye 万神庙里没有一扇窗户,但是在茶碟的顶部有一个巨大的孔,这个孔朝向天,被称之为眼睛。 which looks towa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

There are three most famous places in Palestine. 在巴勒斯坦,有三个最有名的地方。 The first is the place where Christ was born, the second is the place where Christ lived, and the third is the place where Christ died. 第一个是耶稣

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_04 1Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_06 1If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints? 2Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_02 1So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you. 2For if I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I have grieved? 3I wrote as I did so that when I came I should not be distresse

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

圣诞节新年英语儿歌:Gotell it on the mountain到山上传福音 Go, tell it on the mountain到山上传福音,是一首经典的基督教赞美诗,描述了圣子耶稣诞生时,世人传福音的场面,希望把这个消息告诉所有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Great Writers: Flannery O'Connor Told of Small-Town Life in the South By Richard Thorman Broadcast: Sunday, July 10, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Good morning everyone, this is Norwood McLendon reporting. Fort Worth temperature is 56 degrees, Dallas 55... Nice day for a motorcade. The president and Mrs Kennedy arrived in Fort Worth from Houston... Anything on the president's visit you don't li

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

By Cathy Majtenyi Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 30 October 2007 The rock-hewn churches of Lalibela are among Ethiopia's crowning glories, recognized internationally as a unique and important site. Built in the early 1200s by King Lalibela, the churches cont

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Today's Spotlight is on Lost Langu

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Adam Navis. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Listen carefully, my son, to the m

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(295) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagine a large, be

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 An old man looks ac

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Marina Santee. Welcome to Spotlight. This program uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the wor

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight