Millions of Americans will celebrate Christmas on December twenty-fifth. It is the most widely celebrated religious holiday in the United States. For the past few weeks, Americans have been preparing for Christmas. I'm Bob Doughty. Shirley Griffith

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(十二)月

barely retrospect foul snore skyscraper dioxide grief slang slum slash clarity bridle versatile slide coincidence slogan refinery accessory casualty prevalent Christ hug wholesome snack

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

YOU WERE FORMED FOR GOD'S FAMILY I am the vine, and you are the branches. John 15:5 (CEV) Christ makes us one body ... connected to each other. Romans 12:5 (GWT) 15 Formed for God's Family God is the one who made all things, and all things are for hi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

Living with Purpose Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21 (NIV) For David ... served the purpose of God in his own generation. Acts 13:36 (NASB) Living on purpose is the only way to really liv

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

merry Christmas receive news whom unhappy without almost member get together eve Christmas Eve sitting room fire fireplace burn brightly festival Britain stocking heart kind-hearted top on top of chimney dress up look up each other Jesus Christ follo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语词汇

Colossians 歌罗西书_Col_2 1I want you to know how much I am struggling for you and for those at Laodicea, and for all who have not met me personally. 2My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the f

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 歌罗西书

Colossians 歌罗西书_Col_1 1Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, 2To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ at Colosse: Grace and peace to you from God our Father. 3We always thank God, the Father of our Lor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 歌罗西书

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_11 1I hope you will put up with a little of my foolishness; but you are already doing that. 2I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure vi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

[00:00.74]iI always knew when we were getting ready to leave./i 我们准备离开农场的时候我就得 [00:08.46]iClean up the car./i 把车擦干净 [00:10.54]iMake sure the tires were good./i 确认轮胎都有气 [00:14.22]iCheck the engine./i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—换子疑云

作者介绍: 特蕾莎修女(Mother Teresa,1910-1997),印度著名的慈善家,印度天主教仁爱传教会创始人,在世界范围内建立了一个庞大的慈善机构网,赢得了国际社会的广泛尊敬。1979年被授予诺贝尔和

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Silent Night - The Carpenters Silent Night Holy Night All is calm All is bright Round YON virgin Mother and child Holy infant so tender and mild Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace Silent Night Holy Night SHEPHERDS QUAKE AT THE SIGHT GLOR

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

What child is this, who laid to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping? whom angels greet with anthems sweet while shepherds watch are keeping? This, this is Christ the King whom shepherds guard and angels sing haste, haste to bring him laud the babe, the so

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Starfield最初是由Tim和Jon Neufeld兄弟俩成立的乐队。乐队最大的特点就是男生清新而有磁性,带着春风和煦般的美好意蕴。 Artist:Starfield Song:Unashamed I have not much To offer You Not near what You deserve

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Christmas is also sometimes known as Xmas. Some people don't think it's correct to call Christmas Xmas as that takes the Christ(Jesus) out of Christmas. Christmas有时候也被写为Xmas。有人觉得这样是不对的,因为把Christ去掉了。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Friday-the Thirteenth has long been considered extremely unlucky because it has some bad associations which came from mythology,tale of the Bible,and the customs and habits. According to the Bible,the Lord God created the first man,Adam.Then he took

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Adam Navis. Voice 2 And Im Christy VanArragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Mary Kay Mahaffey had a ba

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Hello. Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Voice 2 And Im Mike Procter. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 How many musi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Hello. Im Mike Procter. Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Gianna Jessen

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

应景好歌:Sarah Story---What child is this圣诞EP歌曲放送 歌词: What child is this, who laid to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping? whom angels greet with anthems sweet while shepherds watch are keeping? This, this is Christ the King whom s

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagine a large, beautiful, roun

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight