James took the milk out of the refrigerator. He put the carton of milk on the counter. He took the cap off the carton of milk. He opened the kitchen cabinet. He took a glass out of the cabinet. He put the glass on the counter next to the milk. He pou

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

That night, Benny had a dream. He was working in the Ice Cream Shoppe surrounded by cartons and cartons of all different kinds of ice cream banana, chocolate, raspberry, vanilla, blueberry, and peach. In his dream, Benny wore a big white chefs hat. H

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 46 The Chocolate Sundae Myster

That evening, the childrens cousins Joe and Alice came for dinner. They brought their seven-year-old daughter, Soo Lee, with them. Joe and Alice had adopted Soo Lee from Korea. I cant believe youll be working in the Ice Cream Shoppe, Alice said as sh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 46 The Chocolate Sundae Myster

Simone and Jessie tried their best to convince their customers to have the fresh peach or strawberry ice cream. When you have your heart set on chocolate, its hard to change your mind, a young woman grumbled. I know what you mean, echoed a police off

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 46 The Chocolate Sundae Myster

This chocolate-crazed story should get you in the mood for an Easter-egg hunt. Look out for a surprise-guest appearance from a famous fluffy animal dear to the hearts of chocolate-lovers everywhere. Jim is one of the very few boys on earth who doesnt

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

话题:Chocolate Brownies 爱甜食的女人 嘉宾:Debbie Mason 单词拼写: 1、Pedantic: adj. academic, scholarly 2、Hand whisk: n. a cooking devise usually made of stainless steel wires to stir up eggs 3、Exquisite: adj. delicate,f

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

话题:Chocolate Brownies 爱甜食的女人 嘉宾:Debbie Mason 单词拼写: 1、Boast:vt. to brag, to praise someone excessively without ground 2、Squidgy:adj. soft, wet and shape changed easily 3、Squidge:n. something soft, moist an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

As Robert Palmer sang in the mid 80s, You might as well face it, youre addicted to love. While that may or may not be true depending on who you are, its no secret that addiction is a common phenomenon. 80年代中期的罗伯特帕尔默曾经唱道:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

World Chocolate Day must be one of the best holidays in the world. Its such a great idea. It could be the most celebrated holiday in the world. Everyone loves chocolate. It is probably the most popular food ever. It is also probably the most popular

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

下午3点,阿美和古奇都感到有些饥饿,古奇是个很时尚很西化的女孩,又爱吃巧克力,于是就建议阿美两人去吃巧克力火锅。巧克力火锅?感觉很诱人哦! Gucci:Hey,I'm starving. I can eat a hors

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

I wonder what that lady has against the ice cream parlor? Jessie asked thoughtfully when the Aldens were further down the street. Maybe shes just mad the Shoppe is taking customers away from her business, Henry suggested. She had lots of customers, B

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 46 The Chocolate Sundae Myster

He loves chocolate. He loves milk chocolate. He loves dark chocolate. He eats chocolate candy bars. He eats chocolate fudge. He eats chocolate chip cookies. He eats chocolate cake. He eats chocolate cupcakes. He eats chocolate ice cream. He eats choc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Donna got dressed. It was cold outside. She put on a warm jacket. She put on a warm hat. She put on some warm gloves. She walked outside. It was cold. She could see her breath. She could see everyones breath. She walked to the corner. She went to the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

For the Love of Chocolate! 浓情巧克力 Most people know that chocolate is made from cocoa and that the origins of chocolate can be traced back to Central and South America. For centuries, the natives there regarded cocoa as a gift from the gods.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Americans shower their loved ones with gifts on Valentine's Day, with chocolate being the most popular gift-giving item, according to a recent National Retail Federation survey. The organization estimates consumers will spend $1.7 million on chocolat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

James took the milk out of the refrigerator. He put the carton of milk on the counter. He took the cap off the carton of milk. He opened the kitchen cabinet. He took a glass out of the cabinet. He put the glass on the counter next to the milk. He pou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Chocolate as a Lifestyle Cecilia Perry has been coming to this shop, Chocolate Chocolate, almost every day for years. [I come here often] because they have the best chocolate in the entire region, said Perry. Esther Alpert comes in a couple of times

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

BBC Learning English London Life London Chocolate Week Yvonne:Hello, I'm Yvonne Archer and this is London Life from bbclearningenglish.com! Now don't get me wrong, chocolate's great but I seem to be one of the few people who can live without it. Her

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Milk chocola

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

The Cadbury Chocolate Carnival started yesterday in Dunedin and continues all this week. The home of Cadbury chocolate is Dunedin and every year the city celebrates with many activities involving chocolate. Danyon Loader, a double gold medalist in sw

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语