Unit 15 Small Talk at the Party Dialogues References and Comparisons Track I References Woman A: Id love a cup of coffee and Id like a big piece of chocolate cake. Do you like chocolate cake? Woman B: I love it! Do you like chocolate cake? Woman A: I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语基础版生存手册

新 英语 900句之基础篇 Lesson6:LIKES AND DISLIKES 喜欢和不喜欢 76.I dont feel like cooking. 我不喜欢烹饪。 77.I like Chinese food. 我喜欢中国菜。 78.I love dogs. 我喜欢狗。 79.I dont like him. 我不喜欢他。 80.Do you like football? 你喜欢足球吗? 81.I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

The city council of Birmingham, England, is prosecuting candy and beverage company Cadbury Schweppes for manufacturing and selling chocolate contaminated with salmonella bacteria last year. The company recalled more than one million chocolate bars,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

A chocolate company is buying a baby food company from a drug company. Swiss company Nestle is the world's biggest food and drink company; they're known primarily in the United States for the brand of chocolate with the company's name on it. They ha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

Not everything about Halloween has to be dark and scary, it can also be green as in eco-friendly. Here with some great ideas is Danny Seo, living-green contributor for Better Homes and Gardens. Hello! Happy Halloween to you! Same to you,Danny. Let's

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Lesson 10 Thoughts in the Wilderness 荒野里的遐想 In our new society there is a growing dislike of original, creative men. The manipulated do not understand them; the manipulators fear them. The tidy committee men regard them with horror, knowi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语85年上外美音版

W: Welcome! Can I help you? M: Yes, I'd like a pizza. W: Today all the pizzas are on sale. M: Great. W: What size would you like? M: A medium one. W: What flavor do you want? M: Sea food. W: Is it for here or to go? M: To go. W: Can you wait for five

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

【今日基础词】 Technology 【Transcript】 A: What attracts me most is its powerful functions, such as 3G, a 3.2 megapixel camera, video recording, music player, FM radio with RDS, memory card slot B: Oh my god! It seems that theres nothing im

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

By David Byrd Miami 04 February 2007 While the National Football League's Super Bowl is about the game, it is a culinary event as well. This week in Miami, several restaurants are featuring Super Bowl specials to cater to fans in town to see the game

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Like people around the world, Americans love a good bar of chocolate or anything containing the confection. But climate change and diseases are ravaging cocoa bean crops in many parts of the world, eroding production and raising prices of the essent

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Profile: Petro Poroshenko, Ukraine's Presidential Candidate, Chocolate King LONDON Ukraine's Petro Poroshenko, a self-made confectionery magnate worth an estimated $1.3 billion, has emerged as the front-runner in opinion polls leading up to Ukraine's

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Geraldo: I am so hungry. When can we go eat? Natasha: Just another minute and Ill be finished here. What do you have a craving for? Geraldo: I want a good sandwich, maybe a BLT or a pastrami on rye. Now that I think of it, a Reuben or a club sandwich

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Amra Alirejsovic Washington 10 May 2007 A recent charity event in Washington, D.C. was as tasty as it was philanthropic. The non-profit group Heart of America Foundation sponsored a charity gala (April 16th) that brought together chefs and celebri

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

Erin: Smell that! Sean: Smell what? Erin: Cant you smell the changing of the seasons? I love autumn. The fall colors are out and theres a chill is in the air. Sean: That means Ill be raking leaves every weekend when I should be watching football. Eri

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Louise: Whats the matter with you? Gil: I just got off the phone with my mom and she says theyre planning a welcome-home party for me next week at a restaurant! Louise: Whats wrong with that? Gil: After living abroad for a year, I was really looking

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Broadcast on COAST TO COAST: July 8, 2004 AA: I'm Avi Arditti. Rosanne Skirble is away. But with me from Los Angeles this week on Wordmaster is English teacher Lida Baker. LB: What we're going to talk about today is four types of common sentence erro

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

D:Yael, do you know what's the best thing about state affair? Y: Do you tell. D: Fried candy bars, two favoriate treats rolled into one. And doesn't it bother your mind how they manage fried chacholate without making a terrible mess? Fried candy ba

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Stocker: Can I help you find something? Meg: Yes, Im looking for coffee. Stocker: Thats on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is. Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I dont see the Jitters brand that I normally buy. Stocker: It looks like were out of stock. We should g

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客