Lesson 041 New words and expressions: 1. cheese A piece of cheese Whos stolen the cheese? My mother is good at making cheese. 2. bread A loaf of bread I had a glass of milk and some bread this morning. Would you like another piece of bread? 3. soap A

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(555) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

Exercise 1 -26: Two Types of Descriptive Phrases CD 1 Track 38 Repeat. Adjective Noun Adverb Adjective 1. It's a short nail. It's really short. 2. It's a chocolate cake. It's dark chocolate. 3. It's a hot bath. It's too hot. 4. It's a hard drive. It

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

This is another slightly crazy chocolate story and is the companion to The Monkey Who Loved Chocolate. It continues our Zoo Stories series featuring Theo the Monkey though you have to be patient and wait a bit for Theo to enter the stage. Story by Be

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

Were really happy to know Emily, so that we could interview her and bring her stories to you! Shes done a lot of nursing work in other countries, including the United States and Chad. Because of this, she has many interesting stories to share. Listen

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. Today we tell about some of the foods that Americans like best 鈥?America's favorites. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Hot dog You may have heard that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(八)月

[ti:UNIT 4 My Neighbourhood Lesson 29:My Neighbourhood] [0:00.820]UNIT 4 第四单元 [0:02.959]My Neighbourhood 我周围的地区 [0:06.281]Lesson 29: 第29课: [0:08.102]My Neighbourhood 我周围的地区 [0:10.696]THINK ABOUT IT! [0:12.426]Wha

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级上

While some people are rushing out to order their first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, I'll be looking for ways to hack the Starbucks menu for a new fall drink. Could it be a White Chocolate Chile Mocha? Or maybe a Pumpkin Chai, instead? You be th

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA. I'm Steve Ember. FAITH LAPIDUS: And I'm Faith Lapidus. These are important days for makers of sweets and sellers of flowers. For owners of fine restaurants and publishers of greeting cards. For salespeople at

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

音乐咖啡厅:98 Degrees - Christmas Wish 相关介绍 :这是98 Degrees的一张圣诞专辑。怎么说呢,我个人觉得,还是一张不错的圣诞专辑,其中的歌曲他们像往常的专辑一样,依然演绎得很好,特别是和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A UK university is seeking doctoral candidates to undertake a PhD in chocolate. 一所英国大学正在寻找攻读巧克力博士学位的人选。 The University of the West of England is offering a 15,000 pounds-per-year grant to study the geneti

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Please make yourselves at home. Let me take your coats. Dinner is almost ready; I hope you brought your appetite B: Your house is lovely, Armand! Very interesting decor...very...Gothic. C: I think its amazing! You have such good taste, Armand. Im

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Idiom: Rocket science ( something complicated ) Hit the book: Tip top ice cream Hemisphere Partial Marshmallow Obsess Merit Nauseam Hit and miss Stunning 7. Kiwis love their Tip Top Ice cream Kiwis claim Tip Top ice cream is the best in the southern

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

【英文原文】 For most, chocolate is a guilty pleasure, may better, because it's so bad for you. Now, though, an extensive study has discovered that eating chocolate can be very good for your health. They can substantially reduce your risk of ha

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

If I should have a daughter, instead of Mom, she's going to call me Point B, 如果我有一个女儿,她会叫我B点(Point B),而不是妈妈, because that way she knows that no matter what happens, at least she can always find her way to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

七夕节快到了,最甜蜜的礼物当然是巧克力,今天Jenny和Adam要聊一聊各种花样巧克力,移步次条推送还有惊喜! 美食级巧克力英语怎么说? 巧克力人人都爱,现在有很多手工巧克力店: Choc

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Dima: Hello and welcome to this edition of 6 Minute English with me, Dima Kostenko Kate: and me, Kate Colin. Dima: Kate will be our language guide for today. Today we'll hear a fascinating report about a new vending machine that's unlike any other. B

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

New Hampshire may ban hunters from using chocolate as bait for bears. 新罕布什尔州可能将禁止猎人用巧克力 作为捕熊的诱饵 They've been using chocolate as bait bears and they may ban it. 他们一直在用巧克力诱捕熊 此举可

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Adam Navis. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 How does this sound make you feel? D

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Whatever that is 这娇娇女明显就是 it does not belong in this diner. 来错地方打错工了 It belongs in a show on Bravo. 她应该去演电视 But she blonde hair so shiny 她是金发妞 金发闪闪 good for business. 有助财源广进啊

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(435) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季