Mum: Frank, I'll go shopping this afternoon. Do you want to go with me? Frank: Yes, I'd like to go. Mum: So, let's go now. Frank: Where shall we go, Mum? Mum: We'll go to the nearest supermarket. Fran

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

Chocolate Improves Memory and Heart Health 巧克力可以提高记忆力和心脏健康 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Can eating a chocolate bar every day really prevent age-related memory loss? No. Can eating chocolate cake

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A: I am really thirsty. B: How about we go and get something to drink? A: Let's do that. B: Do you know what you want to get? A: A soda sounds good. B: Soda isn't the best thing to drink when you're thirsty. A: Why is that? B: Soda isn't good for you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I'm so thirsty. B: Let's go get something to drink. A: That's a good idea. B: Do you know what you want to drink? A: I kind of want a soda. B: You shouldn't drink soda when you're really thirsty. A: What do you mean? B: When you're thirsty, you're

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Arienne, Norway speaker What am I addicted to? Unfortunately, I'm addicted to smoking, which is really bad because cigarettes are very bad for everyone's body and health basically. In Norway, where I'm from, we're not allowed to smoke ins restaurants

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

模仿文本:My name is Christopher Pissarides. I have won my Nobel Prize in Economics in 2010. And throughout my life, in fact, ever since I was a young boy, it's sort of the things that to cheer me up. To win a Nobel Prize, you have to produce so

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

For the Love of Chocolate! 浓情巧克力 Most people know that chocolate is made from cocoa and that the origins of chocolate can be traced back to Central and South America. For centuries, the nati

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought you could use a refresher about whiches--more specifically, when to use a which and when to use a that. To understand the difference between which and that, first you need to understand the difference between a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

THIS IS AMERICA - Hot Dogs and Apple Pie: Just Some of America's Favorite Foods By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, October 17, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special Engli

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Healthy Banana Splits 香蕉健康分层 Best part about this dessert: you can actually eat it for breakfast. 本甜点的最佳部分:可以当早餐吃。 Almond Joy Sorbet 欢乐杏仁冰沙 When you're hankering for a bowl of ice cream, rest ea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I am an adult. Im not a kid. Im a grown-up. I need some money. I have no food. I am hungry. I am not thirsty, because water is everywhere. But water has no taste. I want to drink a soda. I want to drink milk. I want to drink coffee. I want to work. N

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

歌曲 : Miracle 艺人 :Joanna 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :This Crazy Life 发行年代 :2006 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :全名Joanna Pacitti,1984年10月6日生于Philadelphia,Pennsylvania。Joanna很小的时候就在父亲的理发店为顾客唱歌,用挣得的小费去杂货店买

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Katie Couric: At only 11 years old. Annasophia Robb adds in the second major film to her resume. You may remember her, from the heart warming tale because of Winn-Dixie, she stared as Opal, a girl who

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

No new years's day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away no first of spring no song to sing in fact here's just another ordinary day No April rain no flowers bloom no wedding saturday within the month of June But what it is Is s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

My oh my, you're so good looking Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends But I've not tasted all you're cooking Who are you when I'm not looking Do you pour a little something on the rocks Slide down the hallway in your socks When you undress,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是pamper。 Pamper, 是娇惯,纵容的意思。I will pamper myself with a hot bath after a long day at work, 忙碌一整天后,我决定泡个热水澡,好好放松一下自己。Even as the economy lags, pet owners

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I got a parcel in the post this morning. I was really excited because I love getting the parcels in the post. I love getting letters too but I dont know, theres something special about a parcel, especially when you dont know whats going to be inside

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Number seventy Is there any bread here? Yes, there is. There's some on the table. Number eighty Are there any hammers here? Yes, there are. There're some behind that box. Number ninety Is there any milk here? Yes, there is. There's some in front of t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Are you a snacker? Can you survive between meals without a snack? Im terrible. I just cannot stop snacking all day long. I know its bad for me, but snacks are just so delicious. I have different snacks at different times of the day. In the mornings,

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

JUDY WOODRUFF: Walk through the aisles of any drugstore lately and it's quite clear the Easter season has become a critical part of the year for candy makers. But what's less obvious are some battles over the chocolate in those eggs and bunnies you m

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列