发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Happy Birthday, Bobby! This is for you. Thank you. 生日快乐,波比!这是给你的礼物。谢谢。 What's this? It's a toy car. 这是什么?是个玩具汽车。 How nice! Thank you! 好漂亮啊!谢谢! What's this? Ah! Ha! Ha! 这是

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Bobby is reading a travel book. 波比正在读一本旅行的书。 I want to be a traveller and travel around the world. 我想成为一名旅行家,然后周游世界。 Bobby is talking about his travel plans with Sam. 波比正在和萨姆讨论

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

It is Mother's Day today. 今天是母亲节。 Do you know Mother's Day, Bobby? 波比,你知道什么是母亲节吗? No, I don't. What is it? 我不知道。什么是母亲节? It's a day for mothers. It's on the second Sunday of May. 这是关

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco pays tribute to creator of Mickey Mouse, other cartoon stars Visitors to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco will not find any amusement rides. For those, they will have to go to Disney theme park

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

参考范文: From the cartoon given above, we can observe that there are many people crossing the street. Instead of looking at the way, they are staring at their cell phones and using walking sticks to see. It is obvious that they are fascinated

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 酷艾英语

Look at my new skirt. It's nice. 瞧我的新裙子。很漂亮啊。 Look at my new T-shirt. It's great. 瞧我的新T恤。好极了。 What color is my T-shirt? It's... red. Red? 我的T恤是什么颜色的?是红色的。红色的?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Get up! Get up! 起床了!起床了! Good morning, Bobby. When do you get up every day? 博比,早上好。你每天几点起床? At six. 六点。 I get up at five! 我五点起床! What lessons do you have today? 你今天有什么课?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

There is not much food in the fridge. 冰箱里的食物不多了。 I have to go to the supermarket. 我得去超市了。 Do you want to come with me, Sam? 萨姆,你愿意和我一起去吗? Yes, Mum. Let's go. 妈妈,我愿意。咱们出发吧

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Sam and Bobby are playing table tennis happily. 萨姆和波比正在开心地打乒乓球。 You're really good at table tennis, Sam. 萨姆,你的乒乓球打得真好。 Thanks. 谢谢。 Billy and Willy cheer for them loudly. 比利和威利大声

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

When I show you what I'm holding, some of you might see a simple cartoon. Some of you might see a complex piece of engineering. 当我给你看我手上拿的东西,你们有些人可能会看到一个简单的卡通图案。有些人可能会看到一

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

阿美和古奇在一起讨论各自喜欢的电影类型,古奇最喜欢的竟然是恐怖片,想知道阿美喜欢什么类型的电影吗?请往下看吧。 Listen Read Learn Gucci: I've heard The Hitchhiker would be on next week. I want to see it. May: Is it horror movie? Gucci: Yeah, I love h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

What time is it? 几点了? It's eight o'clock! 八点了! Bobby! That's my bag! 博比!那是我的书包! Where's my book? 我的书在哪里? Where's my pencil? 我的铅笔在哪里? What's this? 这是什么? What are these? 这些是

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

Bobby and Sam eat fish at a snack bar. 博比和萨姆在小吃店吃鱼。 Let's go fishing tomorrow. 我们明天去钓鱼吧。 OK, but I'm not good at fishing. 好的,但是我不擅长钓鱼。 Don't worry, Bobby. I can teach you. 博比,不要

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Happy Birthday. Sam! 生日快乐,萨姆! What a nice cake! 多么漂亮的蛋糕啊! How old are you, Sam? 你多大,萨姆? I'm two. 我两岁。 Make a wish, Sam. 许个愿吧,萨姆。 I want a robot. 我想要一个机器人。 I wan

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

Bobby and Tina go to see their aunt. 波比和蒂娜去看望他们的姑妈。 Hello, Aunt Alice. 你好,爱丽丝姑妈。 This is Tina. 我是蒂娜。 How do we get to your house? 我们如何去你的家? You can take the bus, Tina. 蒂娜,你

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Bobby's class is going to have a party soon. 波比的班级打算组织一次聚会。 What are you going to do at the party, Billy? 比利,你打算在聚会时候做些什么? I'm going to play the piano. 我打算弹钢琴。 What are you goi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Matt Walker draws cartoons for a living. Hes a staff cartoonist for Political, an American political journalism outlet just outside Washington. Where a strange mix of things in that we are making serious commentary on serious topics, but were doing i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

Transformers is a new Hollywood blockbuster which has not only taken America by storm, it has also been a number one film in China as well. The film has earned over 100 million RMB and it has outdone all the other American films at the box office in

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Cartoon images of Chinese president Xi Jinping and his predecessors are on display at the 10th China International Cartoon and Animation Festival in Hangzhou on Tuesday. President Xis cartoon character was drawn holding a bird cage with an official s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月