315过去了,又打倒了很多无良商家,这个社会诚信是多么重要。今天你讲诚信了吗?来跟小编学习一下有关诚信的作文吧~ Write an essay based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should: 1) describe the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Would you like an egg, Bobby? Yes, please. 你想要一个鸡蛋吗,波比?好的,太感谢了。 Would you like a cake? No, thank you. 想要一块蛋糕吗?不要了,谢谢。 Look! What's this? 瞧!这是什么? It's a hot dog. 这是热

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

It is Chinese New Year's Eve. 现在是除夕。 Bobby's mum is cooking dumplings in the kitchen. 波比的妈妈在厨房里煮饺子。 Yummy! 好吃! Bobby and Tina get red packets after dinner. 波比和蒂娜在晚餐后得到了红包。 Look

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

There are a lot of pests and ladybirds in Bobby's garden now. Sam comes to help Bobby. 现在,波比的花园有很多昆虫和瓢虫。萨姆过来帮助波比。 Look, Bobby. Here are some ladybirds. They can help you. 看,波比。这里有些瓢

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

It is an English lesson. 现在是英语课。 Bobby is looking out of the window. 波比在看着窗外。 Bobby, please listen to me. 波比,听我上课。 Yes, Miss Fox. 好的,狐狸老师。 The lesson goes on, but Bobby is still looking ou

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Bobby has a new bike. He likes riding it in the park. 波比有一辆新自行车。他喜欢在公园里骑车。 This bike is cool! I can fly now! 这辆自行车太酷了!我现在会飞了! Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam. 波比想把自行

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Bobby and Sam are in the forest. 波比和萨姆在森林里。 Do you have any snacks, Sam? I'm very hungry. 萨姆,你有吃的东西吗?我好饿。 No, I don't. 我没有。 Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree. 波比发现树下面有许多

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

I have a ball. Let's play. 我有一个球。我们一起玩吧。 I have many balls. They're in that box. 我有很多球。它们在那个盒子里。 How many balls do you have? 你有多少球? I have twelve balls. 我有12个。 Can you play t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

Bobby and Sam are in the playground. 博比和萨姆在操场。 Look! There's a swing.Let's go and play! 看!有一个秋千。我们过去玩吧! Sam is on the swing. 萨姆在秋千上。 Push me, Bobby! 博比,推我! You're so heavy, Sam

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Sam and Billy talk about their hobbies. 萨姆和比利谈论他们的爱好。 What do you like doing in winter, Sam? 萨姆,你在冬天喜欢做什么? I like skating. I can skate very well. 我喜欢滑冰,我滑得很好。 I can skate ver

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

On his first foreign trip since taking office, President Barack Obama met today with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. The two men talked about a variety of issues ranging from the war in Afghanistan to the current state of the economy. At a n

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Natural Resources Through the changes in the ways of making a living in a family over several generations, the cartoon aims at sounding a warning against man's wasteful use of natural resources and emphasizing the urgent need to preserve these resour

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

Jerome turned off the TV. He had just watched a couple of South Park cartoons. South Park is an amusing series about elementary school kids living in a small town in Colorado. The first cartoon was about Herman, who wanted to become strong and muscul

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Visitors to Disneyland in southern California see lots of life-sized cartoon characters, such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Pluto the Dog. Most parents take their small kids right up to these characters. If the child doesn't start bawling because

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Host: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week We visit an aircraft carrier that served during World War Two Answer a question from Brazil about the cartoon character Felix the Cat And listen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay. You should start your essay with a brief description of the picture and then express your views on the lonely life of aged people. You should write at least 120 words but n

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Peanuts is an example of a more traditional comic strip. Charles Schulz is the artist who created Charlie Brown and Snoopy the dog and all their friends. Charles Schulz died in two thousand. But the cartoons he drew are still being repeated. The humo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Mum, it's a fine day today! 妈妈,今天天气不错! Yes, it is. 是的,确实是。 It's very cold. 今天很冷。 Here's your jacket. 这是你的夹克。 Hey, is this your bag? 嘿,这是你的提包吗? No, it isn't. 不,它不是。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Mika的首支单曲《Relax, Take It Easy》被BBC Radio 1播放,并受到知名DJ的推崇。2007年1月8日,环球唱片发行了他的单曲《Grace Kelly》,这首歌很快占据英国单曲榜的冠军位置。2007年2月5日,Mika乘胜追击,发行了自己的首张专辑《Life In Cartoon Motion》,他的音乐

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A cartoon film which tells the tale of a mermaid is set to hit theatres across China this Saturday (Dec. 30). Gulu Mermaid 2 is also about an adventure by a little mermaid named Gulu. The first installment was released in 2015.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台