Most of what I really need to know about how to live, what to do and how to be, I learned in kindergarten. Most of my wisdom was also gained in the nursery. These are the things I learned: Don't fight. Don't quarrel with my cousins. Don't veil my mis

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(306) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

Hello, this is Sam speaking. 你好,我是萨姆。 Hello, Sam. This is Tina. 萨姆,你好,我是蒂娜。 Hi, Tina. Is Bobby there? 蒂娜,你好,博比在吗? No. He's at school. 不,他在学校。 It's Sunday today. We don't have a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Billy always watches TV at weekends. 比利在周末总是看电视。 He always eats a lot too. 他还总是吃得很多。 Mmm, nice! 嗯,好吃! It is spring. Sam and Bobby often play basketball. 春天到了,萨姆和博比常常打篮球。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级上册

Sam, look at my pictures. 萨姆,看我的图画。 Bobby, what's this? Is it a duck? 博比,这是什么?是鸭子吗? No. It's a chicken. 不是。是鸡。 What are these? 这些是什么? They're pencils! 是铅笔! Who's this? Is thi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

Bobby and his friends have their dreams. 波比和他的朋友们都有自己的梦想。 Bobby wants to be a scientist. 波比希望成为一名科学家。 He should study hard. 他应该更加努力学习。 He will read many books. 他要读很多书

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Hi, Bobby! Hi, Bobby! Hi, Bobby! 嗨,波比! 嗨,波比! 嗨,波比! Are you John? No, I'm not. 你是约翰吗?不,我不是。 Are you John? No, I'm Sam. 你是约翰吗?不,我是萨姆。 Goodbye, Sam! Goodbye. 再见,萨姆。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Hi, Sam. Hi, Bobby. 嗨,萨姆。嗨,波比。 This is my mother. Good evening. 这是我的妈妈。晚上好。 This is my father. Good evening. Good evening. 这是我的爸爸。晚上好。晚上好。 This is my mother. 这是我的妈妈。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

Hello, Bobby! 你好,博比! Don't shout! 不要大叫! Don't eat my cake! 不要吃我的蛋糕! Don't drink my milk! 不要喝我的牛奶! What's this? 这是什么? It's my English book. 它是我的英语书。 Don't run! 不要跑!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

What's in this big box? 这个大箱子里面有什么? Have a look, Bobby. It's great fun. 博比,看一下,这非常有趣。 What can you see in it? 你在里面能看到什么? I can see a boat on the lake. 我在湖上能看到一只小船

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

Tina's friends come to see her. 蒂娜的朋友们过来看她。 Let me show you around our house. 让我带你们参观一下我的家。 They go into the living room. 他们来到起居室。 This is our living room. 这是我们的起居室。 It

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

今天我们要学的词是marketing。 Marketing, 市场营销。 He has a knack for marketing, 他很擅长做市场营销的工作。在美国, The food industry spends $1.6 billion on marketing that targets kids, 食品工业每年花费16亿美元

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Bobby grows grapes in his garden. 波比在花园里种葡萄。 My grapes are big and sweet. 我的葡萄又大又甜。 There are some pests on the grapes. 葡萄上有几只昆虫。 What are you doing here? 你们在干什么? We're eating your

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Bobby and Tina are walking home after school. 波比和蒂娜放学后步行回家。 I like living in the city. 我喜欢住在城市里。 There are many museums, shops and cinemas. 这儿有许多博物馆,商店以及电影院。 I like living

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

By Sonja Pace Damascus 06 February 2006 Protests by angry Muslims over the publication of cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed as a terrorist took a decidedly violent turn in the past few days, wit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

Host: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week We visit an aircraft carrier that served during World War Two Answer a question from Brazil about the cartoon character Felix the Cat And listen

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

By Lisa Bryant Paris 22 October 2009 France is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Astrix, the comic book character whose adventures find him battling the armies of Julius Caesar with his Gallic buddies in Brittany more than 2,000 years ago. Since A

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

政治漫画在激烈角逐的美国总统竞选中蓬勃发展 Political cartoons have been around for hundreds of years.A cartoonist for the multimedia news organization Politico, Matt Wuerker said they can be very effective. 政治漫画已经存在

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

By Lisa Bryant Paris 09 February 2006 Since European newspapers began reprinting editorial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, Europe is finding itself the target of Muslim ire. Muslim protesters chant

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

A new Chinese animation is due to open in theatres on Friday to coincide with the start of the summer holiday season for school children. New Happy Dad and Son 3, Adventure in Russia follows the tales of a family composed of a big-headed son and his

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Topics: Rodney King Trial and the 1992 Riots; Dick Tracy detective stories; third world; from versus out of; to pull (oneself) together versus to get a hold of (oneself) Words: to beat bystander excessive force baton outraged to acquit riot mob curfe

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe