Nowadays, a lot of people in society think the more money they have the more happiness they will obtain. As a result they will try their best to get money, even without considering the law. But in my view, the greatest happiness lies in ones satisfac

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Finding a House to Buy Im looking to buy a house and I want a single-family home. I have been living in a townhouse for two years and I am tired of having common walls and very small yards. My new house will have to have a lot more square footage, a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

A couple in Guangdong was detained for booking train tickets online and selling them for 10 yuan extra to migrant workers who want to return home for Spring Festival. But migrant workers say they feel sorry for the couple. Last year China's railway s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Should we buy it? It sure is a good bargain and it would give us a lot of opportunities. 我们应该买它么?我确定这是个好买卖,而且它会给我们带来好多机会。 Well, it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I have my heart set on this car,I am willing to borrow money to buy it. 我决心要买这辆车,我愿意借钱来买。 have one's heart set on...表示一心一意要去做某事或得到某东西。 I have my heart set on studying abroad. 我一心

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

A: Thank you for letting me test drive the car. B: So do you think that you would like to purchase this car? A: You know, I am not interested in purchasing the car right now. B: What's the problem? We can at least sit down and maybe work out a deal.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

A: I really like that car and I am thinking of buying it. B: Yes, I agree. Do you want to take it to a mechanic to have it checked out? A: I already took care of that yesterday. B: That's good. Have you discussed the price with the seller? A: Yes, I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

Lets go to Wal-Mart, Elizabeth told Kenneth. She wanted to buy some paint supplies. He suggested that they go to Home Depot instead because employees there could tell them exactly what to buy. After arriving there, Elizabeth found a friendly looking

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

A: Hello, I am interested in buying auto insurance. B: Sure, I can help you. Did you bring all of your registration papers? A: Yes, I brought everything with me. B: Is your car with you? A: Yes, it is out in the parking lot. B: Wonderful. Let's go ou

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I think that that car drove really well and is a good deal. B: It seems to be a good choice for you. You might want to have a mechanic take a look at it just to be sure. A: My friend is a mechanic and he came and looked at it for me this morning.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I really like that car and I am thinking of buying it. B: Yes, I agree. Do you want to take it to a mechanic to have it checked out? A: I already took care of that yesterday. B: That's good. Have you discussed the price with the seller? A: Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

AS IT IS 2013-08-13 Indonesian Prison Inmates Buy Special Privileges Hello and welcome to As It Is from VOA Learning English. Im Steve Ember. Today we tell about how some prisoners in Indonesian jails use their money to get special privileges and ser

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A: Hi, I just bought a used car and need to insure it. B: We can take care of that right now. Do you have all of your paperwork with you? A: Yes, I took care of all of that and have the papers with me. B: Did you bring your car with you? A: Yes, it i

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Hong Kong agents are banned from selling their products on the mainland, but mainland travelers can buy policies when they visit the city. According to figures from Hong Kong's office of the Commissioner of Insurance, mainland visitors bought insuran

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Fonterra is the biggest company in New Zealand and also the biggest export dairy company in the world. It is a co-operative which means that farmers own it. In fact, 10, 500 dairy farmers in New Zealand own Fonterra. Each farmer has one share for eac

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

学个词-1759-buy-out 今天我们要学的词是 buy out. Buy out 收购。U.S. telecom giant Verizon plans to make a $100 billion bid to buy out Verizon Wireless. 美国电讯行业巨头威瑞森打算出一千亿美元,收购威瑞森无线业务

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A Hong Kong company, Natural Dairy, wants to buy 16 dairy farms which belonged to the Crafar family. Thirteen of the farms are dairy farms and in total, the land is 8,815 hectares. The Crafar family went bankrupt and could not pay their debts of arou

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

SAN FRANCISCO, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Microsoft Corp. on Monday said it will buy Internet communications company Skype for 8.5 billion U.S. dollars in cash, a bold move for the software giant to explore new business opportunities. Skype is a phenomenal s

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinas state-owned conglomerate China Merchants Group has made an informal bid to buy London's Baltic Exchange. This makes it the latest contender for the business after the Singapore Exchange. According to sources from Reuters, the approach was made

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Lesson 297 That's a good buy. 1.That's a good buy.买得很合算。 2.It's a good time to buy.现在是买入的好时机。 3.Where did you buy it?在哪儿买的? 4.Let's me buy you a drink.我你喝一杯。 5.I must buy a new shirt.我得买件新

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句