A: Man, I'm hungry. Do you know a good place to have lunch? B: Yes, I know a great place. What types of food do you like? A: Mexican, Japanese or Chinese would be great. B: Oh, I know a place where you might like to eat. A: Is it close by? B: It's do

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I'm going to have to do some shopping today. B: Oh yeah? What do you need to go shopping for? A: I want to find a new bedroom set. B: Do you know where you're going to find your bedroom set? A: I have no clue. B: There's no particular place that y

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I really need to go shopping. B: What do you need to buy? A: I need to look for a new bedroom set. B: Where are you going to go look for one? A: I have absolutely no idea. B: You don't know where you want to look for one? A: I'm not sure where the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Where is the best place to buy a used car? B: I have always purchased my used cars from an advertisement in the paper, but actually you have many options. A: Where else could I look for a car? B: You could look on the Internet. Craigslist is best,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: Have you bought your bus pass yet? B: I didn't get it yet. A: Well, why not? B: I have no idea where to get it from. A: You should've just asked me. B: Well then, where do I get it? A: You can get it from the student business office. B: I didn't k

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: I need to buy a bus pass. B: What kind of bus pass would you like to buy? A: What are the different kinds? B: You can get a day, weekly, monthly, or student pass. A: Could I get a student pass, please? B: Sure, can I see your student ID? A: Sure,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

Buy Nothing Day is a great way of reminding yourself you dont need to go shopping. In todays world, most of us buy too much, too often. There is really no need for us to buy half the stuff we purchase. In fact, make that three-quarters, or even nine-

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

新编英语教程第四册unit01_1_You_Cant_Buy_Happiness

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

A: I need to buy a bus pass. B: What kind of bus pass would you like to buy? A: What are the different kinds? B: You can get a day, weekly, monthly, or student pass. A: Could I get a student pass, please? B: Sure, can I see your student ID? A: Sure,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

To buy an hour from father-Samuel A man came home from work late tired and irritated to find his5-year-old son waiting for him at the door. Daddy, may I ask you a question? Yes, sure, what is it? Replied the man. Daddy, how much do you make an hour?

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Buy me a rose by Kenny Rogers He works hard to give her all he thinks she wants A three car garage, her own credit cards He pulls in late to wake her up with a kiss good night If he could only read her mind, she'd say: Buy me a rose, call me from wor

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

I want to buy two mice ( mouses----鼠标的复数形式) 记得到公司上班不久,我用的那台电脑的鼠标坏了,恰好,同事的鼠标性能也不好,就向Supervisor(主管)请示后,我决定去附近的电脑商店购买。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

To Market, To Market, To Buy A Fat Pig To market, to market, to buy a fat pig, Home again, home again, jiggety jig. To market, to market, to buy a fat hog, Home again, home again, jiggety jog. To market, to market, to buy a plum bun, Home again, home

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

我们今天要学的习惯用语都有buy这个词。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: Buy a pig in a poke。Poke在这儿解释口袋。Buy a pig in a poke是个很古老的习惯用语,至少有五百年的历史了。它来自一个滑头的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

OTTAWA, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of Defense(防卫,防护) Robert Gates said here on Thursday that he expects Canada's continued support for the F-35 joint strike fighter plane program, which is under fire from opposition politicians he

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

She pulled her small cart into the apartment building elevator. She had just been grocery shopping. She pushed the button for the ninth floor. A man was already standing inside. He said, Hi. I'm new here in Manhattan. Can you tell me where I can buy

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

A: Have you bought your bus pass yet? B: I didn't get it yet. A:Why not? B:I have no idea where to get it from. A: You should've just asked me. B:Well then, where do I get it? A: You can get it from the student business office. B: I didn't know that.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

A:I really need to go shopping. B:What do you need to buy? A: I need to look for a new bedroom set. B:Where are you going to go look for one? A: I have absolutely no idea. B:You don't know where you want to look for one? A: I'm not sure where they se

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Patient: There are prescriptions. 病人: 这是药方 Chemist: One second, please. All right, here are your painkillers 药剂师: 请稍等。好了,这些是你的止痛片。 Patient: Thank you 病人: 谢谢 Chemist: You are welcome 药剂

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

买!Buy居然有这么多意思!这周大家都进入购物状态,我们就说说buy这个词吧!除了买,它还有很多其它意思和妙用! 关键词: 双11怎么说? Double 11: 双11 读音是: Double eleven Is your shopping car

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀