A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: You get your bus pass? B: I'm not going to buy one. A: You're not? B: I think it's a waste of money. A: It actually costs less if you have a bus pass. B: How is that? A: You can use it however many times you need to. B: Is that right? A: Yup, and

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: Did you ever get your bus pass? B: I don't think I'm going to get one. A: Why not? B: It's just a waste of cash. A: Actually, it'll save you money. B: Oh, really? A: Because you can use your bus pass as many times as you want. B: Really? A: Yeah,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: Can you help me figure out the best place to buy a used car? B: There are a lot of different ways to go. I bought my last one from an advertisement in the paper. A: What are my other options for looking for a used car? B: Internet listings are goo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: Where did you buy your last used car? B: I found my last one in an advertisement in the newspaper, but there are a lot of other places to look for used cars. A: Besides an advertisement, what else could I do to find a used car? B: My friend bought

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: You break it, you buy it. Matthew asks, if a business posts one of those signs saying you break it, you buy it, then are you legally obligated to buy something because you broke it. Are You Break It, You Buy It Signs Le

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

I hate mowing my lawn, said Gil. Every week I have to mow my lawn. Every week for six months I have to mow my lawn. What can I do? You should dig it up, said Brenda. Take out all the grass. Pave your yard. Make a concrete yard. Then you won't have to

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

A: I think I'm going to go get some food. B: What do you want? A: I can't decide what to get. B: What kind of food do you want to get? A: I think I might like some Chinese food. B: Do you know where you're going to get it? A: I honestly don't know. B

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Did you get your bus pass? B: I haven't gone to get it yet. A: Why haven't you got it? B: I don't know where to go to get one. A: I know where to get them from. B: Where do I get it? A: They sell them at the business office on campus. B: I had no

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: Did you go and buy your bus pass? B: No, I didn't. A: When are you going to go get it? B: I'm not sure where they sell bus passes at. A: Why didn't you just ask me? B: Where should I go? A: You can get one from student services. B: I had no clue t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

I hate mowing my lawn, said Gil. Every week I have to mow my lawn. Every week for six months I have to mow my lawn. What can I do? You should dig it up, said Brenda. Take out all the grass. Pave your yard. Make a concrete yard. Then you wont have to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Linda wants to buy a new car. She has an old car. Her old car is a white Honda. Linda wants to buy a new Honda. She wants to buy a new red Honda. She has saved $1,000. She will use $1,000 to help buy the new car. She will give $1,000 to the Honda dea

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He works hard to give her all he thinks she wants But it tears her apart cause nothings for her heart He pulls in late to wake her up with a kiss goodnight If he could only read her mind, shed say [CHORUS] Buy me a rose, call me from work Open a door

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

He had just bought a used floor lamp. He carried it downstairs to his apartment. He put it on the floor. It wobbled. He banged it down to fix the wobbling. It still wobbled. He lifted it. Big and small chunks of sand-like filler lay on the floor. No

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Linda wants to buy a new car. She has an old car. Her old car is a white Honda. Linda wants to buy a new Honda. She wants to buy a new red Honda. She has saved $1,000. She will use $1,000 to help buy the new car. She will give $1,000 to the Honda dea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Brandy was shopping. She saw a sign that said BOGO! She asked a worker what that meant. It means buy one, get one free, she said. She thought that was awesome. What a good deal! She looked through the clothing racks. She found a shirt for $30. She ha

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

今天我们来分享一个常见的单词buy,它的本意是 购买。但是随着语境的不同,buy的意思也会发生不同。在口语中的buy it,除了在购买场景中表示买它的同时,也有另外的意思。 如果当别人告诉

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

SAN FRANCISCO, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Computer networking equipment giant Cisco Systems Inc. on Tuesday announced the intent to buy privately-held software company newScale Inc., in a move to complement and expand its offerings in cloud computing. Base

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

buy 相信、接受某种说法或解释 Stop telling me about your excuse. I don't buy it. 别再跟我说你的理由了,我不相信。 I'm not buying your story. 我一点也不信你的故事。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

A:Did you ever get your bus pass? B: I don't think I'm going to get one. A:Why not? B: It's just a waste of cash. A: Actually, it'll save you money. B:Oh, really? A: Because you can use your bus pass as many times as you want. B: Really? A: Yes, and

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus