A: Let's have some lunch; do you know of a great restaurant somewhere? B: I'm hungry, too. What types of food sound good? A: Maybe just a quick sandwich, salad, or something. B: I have a great idea of where you might like to go. A: Can we walk there?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Where is the best place to buy a used car? B: I have always purchased my used cars from an advertisement in the paper, but actually you have many options. A: Where else could I look for a car? B: You could look on the Internet. Craigslist is best,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

ECONOMICS REPORT - Comcast Tries to Buy Disney By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, February 20, 2004 This is Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Takeovers are a common part of bu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

LISTENING 3 Talking About What to Buy for Christmas 讨论圣诞礼物 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( C )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. Lets (A) Asking for

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Semper Fi means Always Faithful. Its the motto of the Marine Corps, which is a segment of the US Navy. The Marines do whatever the federal government tells them to do, and the government always talks about how important the Marines are and how gratef

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Does money buy happiness? Does money buy happiness?Not.Ah,but would a little more money make us a little happier?Many of us smirk1) and nod.There is,we believe,some connection between fiscal2) fitness and feeling fantastic.Most of us

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

A: Good morning, I need to buy car insurance for the used car I just bought. B: Yes, no problem. Do you have your registration and Certificate of Ownership with you? A: Yes, it is all right here. B: Did you drive your car here? A: Yes, it is out in t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: That car is exactly what I want so I probably should buy it. B: From what I see, it's a good deal. Should a mechanic check it out for you? A: A mechanic looked at it for me on Tuesday when I first looked at it. B: It's good that you took care of t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I enjoyed taking the car out for a test drive. B: Isn't that a great car? Let's work out the details of purchase. A: I will not be purchasing the car today. B: Why don't you take a second look at that car? You'll see that it is as good a deal as y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: I appreciate you letting me take the car out for a spin. B: Why don't you come over here and we can work out the details of the purchase? A: I don't think that this is the car for me at this point in time. B: It's a great deal. Let's talk price. M

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

A: Thank you for letting me test drive the car. B: So do you think that you would like to purchase this car? A: You know, I am not interested in purchasing the car right now. B: What's the problem? We can at least sit down and maybe work out a deal.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

He took the R train downtown to Century 21. He saw a size 40 black leather jacket. He tried it on. It fit him well. The sleeves were the right length. The shoulders were the right width. The zipper smoothly zipped up and down. The lambskin was soft.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

The studio apartment was for sale. It was downtown near Wall Street. The price was $300,000. An Open House was on Sunday. She went to look at it. There was only one window. It was huge, but it faced an office building. The office building was right a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

SAN FRANCISCO, March 7 (Xinhua) -- The world's leading hard rive producer Western Digital Corp. on Monday announced that it has agreed to buy Hitachi Ltd.'s hard disk drive unit for about 4. 3 billion U.S. dollars, a move that will create a dominant

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SEVILLE The European Central Bank has agreed to buy government bonds from debt-ridden Eurozone countries that request help, as part of an effort to relieve pressure from soaring borrowing costs. The much-awaited announcement in Frankfurt Thursday may

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Residents in major economies such as the US and Japan have been enjoying ultra low interest rates for a long time. People in Japan are even seeing negative rates. Take a look at how people in those countries are planning their personal finances in su

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

A couple in Guangdong was detained for booking train tickets online and selling them for 10 yuan extra to migrant workers who want to return home for Spring Festival. But migrant workers say they feel sorry for the couple. Last year China's railway s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The PR department of online retailer 360buy.com says the company raised more than 700 million U.S. dollars in its latest round of financing from Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and Kingdom Holdings Company. What I can confirm with you is we indeed hav

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The Prime Minister, John Key, said today that the government will buy 5000 houses that have been badly damaged after the earthquakes in Christchurch. This is because the land in those areas is not safe for houses. These houses are mostly beside the A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

A: Hi, could you help me find a place where I could buy some lunch? B: Sure! What kind of food would you like? A: I was thinking of pizza or something else Italian, maybe. B: I know the perfect place! A: Good! Where is it? B: It's right past that las

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life