THIS IS AMERICA - Book Cooks Up Recipe for Innovation SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember. This week on our program, we hear from the author of a book about the m

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Asking for a book returned A: Stacey? Are you finished with that marketing book I lent you? B: Oh-yeah, I dont need it anymore. A: Great. Could you bring it in tomorrow morning? Ive got a test on Thursday. B: Sure. Sorry about keeping it for so long.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

International Children's Book Day (ICBD) is on April the 2nd every year. This is the birthday of one of the most famous childrens writers Hans Christian Andersen. The day started in 1925. Today it is sponsored by the International Board on Books for

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

汪培珽的英文私房书单,适合从 0 开始的小朋友从头学英语。 汪培珽分级书单 AnICanReadBooklevel1-2 ( PDF 文本下载)

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

065 The Silent Book A long time ago, there was a farmhouse. A casket was under the tree in the garden. Since no one lived in the house, nobody felt sad. There was a thick book as well as a dead body inside of the casket. Many kinds of flowers and pla

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Louis got a new book. The book was about animals. Louis loved animals. The book had lots of pictures. It had pictures of dogs and cats. It had pictures of cows and pigs. It had pictures of chickens and rabbits. It had pictures of squirrels and birds.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He was a famous cartoonist. He drew political cartoons. His cartoons made fun of presidents. His cartoons made fun of vice presidents. His cartoons made fun of Congress. Politicians hated him. Ordinary people loved him. His name was Paul. He put 400

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Lulu couldnt find her favorite book. Her favorite book was about a cat. The name of the cat was Meow. The name of the book was How Is Meow? Lulu asked her mom, Mommy, where is my Meow book? Where is How Is Meow? Her mom didnt know. Where did you leav

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Excited fans dressed up as wizards The fastest-selling book ever up to this week was the sixth Harry Potter book The Half-Blood Prince. However, author J. K. Rowling has broken her own record as the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

He was a famous cartoonist. He drew political cartoons. His cartoons made fun of presidents. His cartoons made fun of vice presidents. His cartoons made fun of Congress. Politicians hated him. Ordinary people loved him. His name was Paul. He put 400

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

A man accused of failing to return more than 700 childrens books to five different libraries in the county was released from jail yesterday after a book publisher agreed to post his bond of $1,000. The publisher said, Theres a story here. This is a m

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单 An I Can Read Book lev

Grammar Girl here. This is a podcast that talks about writing, but today we're going to turn that order around and talk about podcasting that writing of yours. Whether you write fiction or non-fiction, childrens stories or tales for adults, podcastin

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

A: What can I do for you? B: I am trying to find this book. A: What's the problem? B:It doesn't seem like this library has it. A: Have you checked the computer? B:I have already. A: What did it say? B: It says the book is on the shelf, but I didn't f

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

A: What can I do for you today? B: I need to return a book. A: Can I do anything else for you? B: I want to check these books out. A: Is that all? B: That's all. A: May I see your library card, please? B: It's right here. A: Will that be all for toda

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

The later generations of Edgar Snow, author of the book Red Star Over China, have met the son of Xie Liquan, the trumpet playing figure on the cover of the book in Beijing. Red Star Over China, a 1937 book by American journalist Edgar Snow, is an acc

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台