Vella: OK, Daniel, I know you're still really young but I know you must be thinking about what you're going to do in the future so my question would be what do you want to achieve in your life? Daniel: Well, there are definitely three things I want t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Steven, you're looking at a picture. Please describe what you see! Steven: Uh, I can see a red double decker bus. It's the kind of bus you'll see very often in London. In fact I know this bus is from London because I can see the names: Chel

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Text Two college-age boys, unaware that making money usually involves hard work, are tempted by an advertisement that promises them an easy way to earn a lot of money. The boys soon learn that if something seems to good to be true, it probably is. BI

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

Little Brains Big Research By Paula Bock / 2005, The Seattle Times , Knight Ridder Newspapers. Distributed by Tribune Media Services International. Research reveals more of what happens inside an infa

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Kara: So, Lupe, you have an extremely large family compared to family sizes here in the United States. How was that? How was that growing up in a large family? Lupe: Yeah, coming here to the Unites States it was really strange for me to see how small

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

[00:00.51] Full Sail in Spring Wind [00:04.43]The youth have a wonderful time, brand-new life and promising future. [00:09.76]Try to face life positively, believe in yourself, be yourself and control yourself. [00:15.97]Face the reality courageously

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

今天我们要学的词组是big bucks。Big bucks意思是很多很多的钱。比如:Delta, UPS pay big bucks to sponsor NY Fashion Week. 按说,Delta, UPS一个是航空公司,一个是邮递公司,怎么会和时装有关系呢,不过它

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

It was December 18. It was snowing. It was the day of the Big Game. The Big Game was a football game. It was a football game between two high schools. One high school was in Smallville. One high school was in Grandville. The Big Game was the game of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was December 18. It was snowing. It was the day of the Big Game. The Big Game was a football game. It was a football game between two high schools. One high school was in Smallville. One high school was in Grandville. The Big Game was the game of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Newly discovered fossils in New Zealand have revealed a giant penguin that was as big as an adult man. The creature was almost the same size and weight as professional Canadian hockey player Sidney Crosby, who plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Scien

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Europe opens big election debate 欧洲大选辩论开始 Campaigning has started for the 4-7 June elections to the European Parliament and the economic crisis is likely to be the dominant(主要的,占优势的) issue. As the outgoing parliament's final sessio

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Big hills and small mountains is there any difference between a really big hill and a small mountain? Hill 和 mountain 有什么区别,你知道吗? Yvonne:Hello, Im Yvonne Archer - this is '6 minute English' - and today, Callum's with me. Hi Callum Call

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Big words of western tour (大话西游) Chapter 1 Site:The wedding Characters:牛魔王 、至尊宝、紫霞、小妖 Aside: The story begins with a wedding. The Bull King is going to have a concubine. 牛:Today is my wedding. I am going to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

President Barack Obama says U.S. lawmakers have a unique opportunity to stabilize the nations economy for a decade or more. But, the president said Friday time is running out for a deal to raise the governments legal debt limit and cut deficits. At h

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Big Day Out is a Rock Music Festival that lasts 12 hours, starting at 11am tomorrow. It is held once a year towards the end of January in Mt Smart Stadium in Auckland and then in some of the bigger cities in Australia. There are about 40 acts. Th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Hold on little girl Show me what he's doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you I'm the one who wants

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Janelle Mone,来自美国的创作歌手,09年获得格莱美奖提名。 Cold War (Live) - Janelle Mone Whoaaa Another day I take your pain away Some people talk about ya Like they know all about ya When you get down they doubt ya And when you d

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Leonard(Johnny Galecki 饰)和Sheldon(Jim Parsons 饰)是一对合起来智商超过360的疯狂科学家宅男。他们的科学家朋友还有风流的Wolowitz(Simon Helberg 饰)和从来不和女人说话的印度人。 Barenaked Ladies -

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Papa Leopold Mozart was very strict. He was a composer and violinist in Salzburg in Austria. When he was finished working for the day, Leopold came home and gave his daughter and son music lessons. Over and over they played what he taught them. They

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Kyle said, I'm not afraid of anything. Jenna, Kyle's older sister, said, You're still a little baby. Halloween is next week. I'll bet I can scare you. He laughed. What are you going to do? Jump out of the closet? Wear a scary mask? Nothing will work.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)