My Big Fat Greek Wedding Dad: You’d better get married soon, you, you starting to look old! My dad’s been saying that to me since I was fifteen. Cos nice sweet girls are supposed to do three thing

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

If the Dream is Big Enough I used to watch her from my kitchen window, she seemed so small as she 1)muscled her way through the crowd of boys on the playground. The school was across the street from o

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Todd: OK. Steven, you're looking at a picture. Please describe what you see! Steven: Uh, I can see a red double-decker bus. It's the kind of bus you'll see very often in London. In fact I know this bus is from London because I can see the names: Chel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Jackie: Welcome to bbclearningenglish.com and another chance to hear Insight Plus, a series first broadcast in 2001 that looks at the language of issues you hear about in the news. Todays topic is Big Brands, companies which see the entire world as

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Don't feel like going home 感觉还没到卷铺盖儿滚蛋的时候 But all my cash is gone 但是我已身无分文 Yeah I got nothing to do tonight 没错 今夜的我无所事事 I'm passed out 我醉倒在 on the floor up in the hotel bar 旅馆吧

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Small Farm Is a Hit in the Big City Community supported agriculture farms, or CSAs, seek people who pay in advance for fresh vegetables and fruits. One farmer has now expanded his CSA program to a law firm in New York City. The busy lawyers there are

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Lesson 18 Big 1.What makes you think you're so big? 2.She thinks she's such a big shot. 3.You're getting too big for your boots. 4.Let's all give her a big hand. 5.We're all big on playing soccer. 6.He's full of big talk. 7.Hey,What's the big idea? 8

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

The chiX new manager was called Arny Layne and he liked to chomp cigars and talk about all the singers who had become monster rich just because of him. He had started to ring their house quite often. The first time he called, Sam picked up the phone.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Hello, This is Natasha, and Im here with the latest story about Katie. As you perhaps know, Katie and her mum are witches, but they do their best to fit into ordinary life. Usually they are very close to one another, almost like best friends, but Kat

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Our Waking Beauty series is about to get even more mysterious. We reach the fourteenth chapter in our Princess Talia series, in which she is taken against her will to be interviewed by a psychiatrist. She answers all the questions honestly, and Basil

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

If the Dream is Big Enough为了心中的梦想I used to watch her from my kitchen window, she seemed so small as she muscled her way through the crowd of boys on the playground. The school was across the street from our home and I would often watch

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Todd: So Mark, when I was in London I saw so many people from New Zealand and actually everywhere in the world I meet so many people from New Zealand, but you have such a small population. Is anybody still in New Zealand? Mark: Yeah, I think the Kiwi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Mr. Big乐队的成名曲 To be with you Mr. Big: To Be With You Hold on, little girl Show me what he's done to you Stand up, little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

big girls don't cry da da da The smell of your skin lingers on me now 你的味道一直徘徊在我脑海 You're probably on your flight back to your hometown 我知道你现在可能正在回家的飞机上 i need some shelter of my own protection

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

My son, Cass, has been playing the piano for over a year. He loves it! He practices at home, and attends his weekly class religiously. He really has the discipline thing 'down' as we say, meaning that he understands why and how to be disciplined. I a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

One day, an expert in time management was speaking to a group of students. He stood in front of them and said, Okay, time for a quiz. Then he pulled out a wide-mouthed Mason jar and set it on the table. He then produced about a dozen fist-sized rocks

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

讲解文本: big 大的,重要的 Today is a big day for us. 今天对我们来说是个重要的日子。 Tell me about your big decision. 跟我说说你那个重要的决定。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

今天我们要学的词组是big bucks。Big bucks意思是很多很多的钱。比如:Delta, UPS pay big bucks to sponsor NY Fashion Week. 按说,Delta, UPS一个是航空公司,一个是邮递公司,怎么会和时装有关系呢,不过它

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

Todd: OK. Hello! Kevin: Hi! How you doing? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Kevin: Good. Todd: What's your name? Kevin: My name is Kevin. Todd: Kevin. And where are you from? Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona. Todd: OK. Nice. Kevin: In the United States.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话