One day, an expert in time management was speaking to a group of students and, to drive home a point, used an illustration those students will never forget. As he stood in front of the group of overachievers he said, OK, time for a quiz. He pulled ou

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Off a road in rural Wisconsin sits a 57-year-old American working in an open garage. He makes a small amount of money by selling metal parts from broken equipment. Until two years ago, the man worked as a dairy farmer. He had 24 cows to milk. But, li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Language Points red letter day, 重要的日子。The day she became a doctor was a red letter day for her whole family. 她正式成为医生那一天是全家人的大喜日子。

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

Grant:Tess! I have good news! Great news! Wonderful news! 格兰特:黛丝!我有好消息!大好消息!天大的好消息! Tess:What is it? 黛丝:那是什么? Grant:A big star will perform at next weeks concert! 格兰特:有一个大

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Tony was in line for the elevator at Macy's. Two men walked up. They went to the front of the line. They were very tall and very big. They looked like father and son. A Macy's employee spoke up. Sir, he said, you have to go to the back of the line. Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

今天要学的词组是a big deal。A big deal是指重要的事,大事。美国《福布斯》杂志公布了400名家产几十亿美元的富翁名单。杂志编辑说:It's a really big deal that it's all billionaires, 名单上全是家产几十

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Ben: See you later dad, I'm going to the movies with Kenny. Jason: Ben what did I tell you to do the last time you and I had a serious talk Ben: Hmm wait till I'm married. Jason: No!! Rake the leaves. Ben: Oh come on dad, Handy man Bob is guaranteed

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Jean: 在我们的《地道英语》Real English节目中,我们会学到一些现代

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

if the dream is big enough I used to watch her from my kitchen window, she seemed so small as she 1)muscled her way through the crowd of boys on the playground. The school was across the street from our home and I would often watch the kids as they

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

A boy cried to his mother,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

[ti:UNIT 7 Know Our World Coming! Lesson 50: The World Is a Big Place!] [0:02.214]UNIT 7 [0:04.289]Know Our World [0:08.093]Lesson 50: [0:09.961]The World Is a Big Place! [0:13.436]THINK ABOUT IT! [0:14.796]Which part of the world do you live in? 你生

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

It was the first day of term in the New Year. Isis was standing in the playground talking to Judith and Andy about their holidays. All three of them had lovely suntans, Judith and Andy from their skiing trips, and Isis from her stay on a Caribbean is

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Books and Arts; Book Review; Fundamental physics; Big bang; 文艺;书评;基础物理学;宇宙大爆炸; Popular physics has enjoyed a new-found regard. Now comes a brave attempt to inject mathematics into an otherwise fashionable subject 科

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

歌词如下: Two big eyes, One little nose. Two big hands, ten little toes. One big mouth, Two small ears. Long straight hair. What a funny face! HA HA HA! Make a funny face! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA!

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Todd: So Mark, when I was in London I saw so many people from New Zealand and actually everywhere in the world I meet so many people from New Zealand, but you have such a small population. Is anybody still in New Zealand? Mark: Yeah, I think the Kiwi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

David Beckham, his family is believed to be the coolest family in the world. He has three handsome boys and a lovely girl. To me, I am very interested in the big brother, he is not only look very handsome, but also very considerate to his sister. Eve

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Mr. Big乐队的成名曲 To be with you 这首《To be with you》是Mr. Big乐队的成名曲,同时也是他们最为出色的一首柔情作品。歌声中饱含着源自心底的深情乞求,丝丝椎心痛楚传入听者心底,主唱歌声与

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A young businessman had just started his business, and rented a beautiful office. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal working. He thr

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

There you are home al one on the floor in your empty apartment Always late dirty plates Had money for the week but you already spend it out You're so well you're so well We're the ones growing up hey We're the ones getting out 'Cause we're the big ki

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐