[00:37.92]Okay. Life lesson. 好的 生命的一课 [00:41.60]A lot of people think 很多人认为 [00:42.88]the moment a parent lets go of their child is at the wedding. 家长对孩子放手是在他们结婚的时候 [00:46.96]Not me. 我不这么认

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

[00:01.64]Nothing a front-page story can't cure. 头版报导就是证明 [00:03.52]So that's what this is all about? 原来是这么一回事 [00:03.64]Albert and Allegra on the front of your crap-ass newspaper? 原来是亚伯特跟艾莉桂的新闻

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—全民情敌

Explorations - Death Valley: A Beautiful but Dangerous Place PHEOBE ZIMMERMAN: This is Phoebe Zimmerman. STEVE EMBER: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program Explorations. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Different from the Start 一开始就与众不同 Five-year-old Albert Einstein stared at his hand as if it held magic. Cupped in his palm was a small,round instrument with a glass cover and a jiggling needle. Albert's father called it a compass. A

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Albert Einstein 重要的是不要停止疑问,好奇心有其存在的理由。-- -- 阿尔伯特爱因斯坦 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What a glittering assemblage, King Stefan.Royalty. Nobility. Gentry.And...How quaint! 多么光彩夺目的聚会啊,Stefan国王!忠诚、高尚、名流贵族还有...多么有趣啊!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

文本: Albert's plan forBuckinghamPalaceincluded newlighting, new heating and new rooms. Most impressive of all was a vast newballroom. Victoria and Albert loved dancing, and this room was built tohost entertainments on an epic scale. It was the b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

MODEL3 Is it interfering with nature? Script Nora: Some religious groups are opposed to genetic research. They believe its interfering with nature. John: I know. But nature can be pretty hard-nosed too, so we often need to interfere with herwe build

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Marilyn Monroe wasn't the only woman to fall for his charms. Hundreds of letters written by Albert Einstein to his second wife and step-daughter show the scientific genius to have been a king of lothario who liked to talk about his success with women

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Got on board a westbound seven forty-seven 搭上西行的波音747 Didn't think before deciding what to do 不曾考虑何从何去 Ooh, that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies 喔 ,西部黄金遍地,人生充满机遇 ,荧屏电影上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Death Valley Is Beautiful but Dangerous Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It is a place of strange and silent beauty. As beautiful as this place is, its name provides evidence o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Cardiac medicine has made tremendous strides since the 1950s, when surgeons placed the first experimental artificial valves in the human heart. One of the pioneers in that field is Dr. Albert Starr, who co-invented the heart value - which has extende

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

模仿文本: But first, how do you make drama from the nitty-gritty business of putting together Britain's coalition? David Edgar is a political dramatist whose past material has ranged from the life of Albert Speer to the transition from communis

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

A: Hello. You've reached Albert. B: I'm Jack. Are you still interested in renting a room? A: Yes, very much so. B: Would it be all right if I asked you some questions? A: Fire away. B: I just want to make sure that we are compatible. A: That's a good

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

今天我们要学的词是royalty。 Royalty专利使用费,著作版税。Record labels and online radio stations reached an agreement on new royalty rates after a two-year battle, 经过两年的激烈争论,唱片公司跟网上广播电台在音

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A: Hello, Albert here. B: Hi, Albert. I'm Jack. Are you still thinking about renting a room? A: Yes, I need a room badly. B: Can I ask you a few questions? A: I'm an open book. B: I want to make sure that we get along okay. A: I'm with you. We both n

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

今天我们要学的词是royalty。 Royalty专利使用费,著作版税。Record labels and online radio stations reached an agreement on new royalty rates after a two-year battle, 经过两年的激烈争论,唱片公司跟网上广播电台在音

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

介绍: Albert: Hey! I'm new to this town. Would you tell me which bus goes to Minute Maid park? 你好,我刚到这。请问哪班车到Minute Maid公园呢? William: Sure! You can take Route No. 23B or 34B, whichever comes first. 你可以乘坐

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Even a light jog can significantly reduce one's mortality risk. Although they did find that persistent runners people who do it regularly had the best outcomes. 即便是慢跑也可以大大减低

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

一周新闻点评,航海家郭川失联一周年,冒险家精神是否应传承? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying. Coming up: --One year anniversary for daringly missing sa

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线