I've been waiting for a guy like you You've been waiting to be my guy too I'll go to Paris, see the lovers in the park Try California walk the beaches in the dark I'll see the world in my Levi Blues But I'll always come back I'll always come back to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Passage 9 Albert Einstein Albert Einstein was born in Germany in 1879. His father owned a factory that made electrical devices. His mother enjoyed music and books. His parents were Jewish but they did not observe many of the religions rules. Albert

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

ACT II This is really neat! 太好了! When do we eat? 我们什么时候吃? First, we have to catch some fish. 首先,我们得钓几条鱼。 In order to catch fish, you have to do this. 要钓鱼你

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.Albert Einstein 只有那些努力完成荒谬的事才有可能实现不可能。--爱因斯坦 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.02

[00:02.64]- What are you doing? - Making coffee. - 你要干嘛? - 冲咖啡 [00:04.52]Caffeine is a drug. You don't take drugs. End of story. 咖啡因就是毒药 你不能吸毒 这个不容反抗 [00:11.48]Dad, why do you insist on treating me li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

Lesson 11 Is He a Good Neighbour? Text A You and your family have been living in the same six-family apartment building for eight years. The landlord's family also lives there, and, generally speaking,all the tenants get along fairly well with each o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

每个人都会犯错。即使曾经是黑社会的成员,即使曾经犯过毒,也都有重新来过的机会。 所以,我们不应该因为自己以前犯过的一些错误而一蹶不振。打起精神来吧! I was the gang member. I was the drug dealer. I turn out the worst of all my brothers, you know, and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Rachel Smalley | London 21 December 2009 One of the exhibits at the Victoria and Albert Museum London's Victoria and Albert Museum claims to be the world's greatest museum of art and design. With artifacts dating back 3000 years, it has a collection

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

BBC Learning English London Life From City to Sea Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. Have you ever wanted to escape your everyday life and go and do something completely different? If you live in a house in a big noisy city, like London, perhaps you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

Now had he looked at the top, instead of the bottom, it might have been better for him; 如果他当时查看门顶而不是门底,情况或许要好些。 for to the top of the door was fastened a plug, which filled up the hole of a small barrel o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

爱因斯坦的伟大,不仅仅在于他垂名青史的科学成就,他还是一个富有哲学探索精神的杰出思想家。他正直,富有强烈的社会责任感。试想下,如果爱因斯坦就和我们活在同一时代,一样的国

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

He forgot ice cream with chocolate sauce on it, said Mary quickly. 他忘了说巧克力脆皮冰淇淋了,玛丽.本迪斯不假思索地回答。 Exactly, said Stuart. 完全对,斯图亚特说。 Ice cream is important. 冰淇淋也是重要的东

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

A cat who resembles a cross between Albert Einstein and Grumpy Cat has become an online sensation after his 'unique' look caught the eye of Instagram users. 这只让人一看到就联想到艾伯特.爱因斯坦和不爽猫的喵星人,自从它的独

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Hi, this is Albert. B: Hi, my name is Jack. You called about a room for rent. Are you still interested? A: Yes, more than you know. B: I don't mean to pry, but could I ask you a couple of questions? A: Ask away. B: I don't want us to be roommates

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

With constancy so modest. 他一直那么谦卑。 I was sure he would. 是的,我相信。 And looks with such relying love And reverence upon you. 看起来,对你那么依恋,那么景仰崇敬你。 Man! Man! Man! No more! Already I'm too m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Joey is loyal, encouraging and self-sacrificing, always putting others interests ahead of his own. Hes a hard worker, who also loves to run and play. In short, hes an ideal friend and a heroic character. 乔伊忠心耿耿、鼓舞人心且具有自我

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It is a place of strange and silent beauty. As beautiful as this place is, its name provides evidence of very real danger. Come with Phoebe Zim

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

It was an exactly quiet little wedding--- 800 guests at Royal Palace and seemingly the world supply of red carpet. Prince Albert of Monaco and his bride Charlene Wittstock came to the palace of Monte Carlo for their marriage blessing, the South Afric

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Victoria: How dare you speak to me in that way before them? How dare you talk across me as if I were a child? Albert: I , I did no such thing. Victoria: Oh, no? well, youve sorted this, youve sorted that. You and sir Robert, you and the Duke, and al

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音