Lesson 11 Is He a Good Neighbour? Text A You and your family have been living in the same six-family apartment building for eight years. The landlord's family also lives there, and, generally speaking

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

Section B The Romantic Life of Secret Agent Albert Albert did not fit the description of any secret agent Charles had ever read about. Following him down the corridor of thegloomy French hotel where Albert had a room, Charles felt disappointed. It wa

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(3)

Take a Loving Look How we see our partners often depends more on how we are than how they are.Husbands and wives are not audience, but participant observers in each other's lives. Before we were married, my husband was a caring, energetic man, a wif

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听故事练听力

60 Introduction 介绍(上) 1.Excuse me.I don't believe we've met before. I'm Edgar Snow. 2.How do you do?I don't think we've met before.My name is Steven White. 3.Hello?John Henry here. 4.Hello?My name's Thomas Prior. 5.Hello, This is Jackson Irving

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Co-signing an approval sheet A: Albert? Could you co-sign this approval sheet? Accountings getting really picky. B: I know. Theyve already sent back two approvals I sent them. Where do I sign? A: Right here. Its for that new fax machine were getting.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Be persistent and you will get the last dance. 坚持到底,你会贏得最后的机会。 Be persistent and you will get the last dance. 坚持到底,你会贏得最后的机会。 Thanks a lot. 多谢你。 I have already found the way to get o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

PHEOBE ZIMMERMAN: This is Phoebe Zimmerman. STEVE EMBER: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program Explorations. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It is a place of strange and silent beauty. As beautiful as this

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

John在美国算是大众化的名字,除了我们实验室又一个John外,每次上德文课,当老师叫一声John来回答问题时候,此时教室里又好几声回应。 一天,我有事情找隔壁实验室的Albert,找了半天,也

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

VOICE ONE: This is Phoebe Zimmerman. VOICE TWO: Temperatures in Death Valley can reach up to 57 Celsius And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we visit one of Americas great national parks. It is a place of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

STEVEN: We should take our coworkers out to celebrate this weekend. ALBERT: Yes, the project was a big success. Now that it's finished, I think we should have a party. STEVEN: But I'm not sure what to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

It never rains in southern California 演唱者:Albert Hammond 1972年,Albert Hammond发行单曲《It never rains in southern California》, 该曲一发行就进入美国音乐榜前五。 2005年作为韩剧《人鱼小姐》的插曲在中国

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Cycling is very popular in Denmarks capital Copenhagen. The city has hundreds of kilometers of bicycle lanes, and 20 percent of commuters go to work on their bikes. Now, a funeral director has made a bicycle hearse to ensure that some can make their

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

A cat who resembles a cross between Albert Einstein and Grumpy Cat has become an online sensation after his 'unique' look caught the eye of Instagram users. 这只让人一看到就联想到艾伯特.爱因斯坦和不爽猫的喵星人,自从它的独

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The UKs Daily Mail reported on September 22 that eight pupils from King's School in Grantham, Lincolnshire, are considered as clever as Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking after they sat the Mensa test。 Thirty pupils had scores high enough to be ad

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

实用口语:Singing With Friends 唱歌 Karaoke/Singing With Friends STEVEN: We should take our coworkers out to celebrate this weekend. ALBERT: Yes, the project was a big success. Now that it's finished, I think we should have a party. STEVEN: Bu

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Something was in the room with him, Albert realized--something he couldn't see or feel, but that acted on the compass just the same. Spellbound, Albert listened to his father explain magnetism, the strange force that made the compass needle point nor

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 2 Fat 1.I should go to the fat farm. 2.We chewed the fat throughout the night. 3.Some of my classmates became real fat cats. 4.I got a big fat zero in English. 5.I slipped and got fat lips. 6.I flew back by the fat Albert. 7.Look what you've d

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

That stepthat stepthat little step, so light Upon the ground, how heavy does it fall Upon my heart! 那脚步声,轻轻地一点点走近了,却是重重地踩在我的心上。 I feel my child! 孩子呀,我能感觉你过来了。 (Enter Sarn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

模仿文本: There is surelymoney to be made inIraq.Its proven oil reserves are the third largest in theMiddle East. But since the fall of Saddam Hussein ten years ago, thesevere and persistent security problems have been a huge disincentive forfo

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀