EXPLORATIONS - Camping in America's National and State Parks By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIO

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

After breakfast, the Aldens walked along the winding trail that went out to the old fishing lodge. There must be an explanation for this, said Henry. What is it? asked Benny. Well follow the clues and find out, said Jessie. I see Madison, said Violet

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 128 The Zombie Project

But Watch didnt howl anymore that night and when Benny woke up, sunlight was pouring in through the window. He jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly as he could. As he and Watch hurried down the stairs, his nose told him that someone had alrea

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Grandfather! they all said at once. Mr. Alden was half sitting, half lying under a stone ledge at the bottom of the ravine. Watch stood beside him like a bank guard. Are you all right? Violet called. Im fine, Mr. Alden assured them. Except for my ank

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

What is the premise at the very beginning of the film, what has happened? We er, bought so much stuff, that we just filled up the world with trash/, almost like a blizzard of snow, and with just no room, and this poor little guy just kept doing his

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

Oh,boy. They say often that if you get once, it might happen again. -Theydo say that. But I think that's just about people like me who keepgoing up on these mountains in such weather and don't know that youshouldn't do such thing. -Thenyou supposed t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Aid workers in earthquake-hit Sumatra say its unlikely they'll find survivors under the rubble. Rain is starting to hamper the rescue efforts. About 800 people are known to have died, but another 3,000 are said to be missing. The spread of disease ha

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2009年

Bumpity-bump! Ten-year-old Violet Alden clung to the edge of the Jeeps open window. This is the bumpiest car weve ever been in, she exclaimed. Its the bumpiest road weve ever been on, Jessie said, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. Its both, agreed H

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

Mr. Alden read the letter again. Then he said, Jessie, you say we dont know any more than we did. But I think we do. Right, said Jessie, laughing. I think so myself, now. We know there is something up in Maine anyway. Yes, and we know more than that,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 3 黄色小屋的秘密 The Yellow House Mys

Whats the surprise? Benny demanded first thing the next morning. Maris slid a plate of pancakes in front of Benny and said, Its a camping trip. A camping trip! I like camping, said Benny. I need to do a little trail scouting on Blizzard Mountain for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 86 The Mystery on Blizzard Mou

Jessie felt something on her arm. Half asleep, she brushed it away. She felt it again. She opened her eyes. Watch sat beside her, pawing her gently. She sat up. What is it, Watch? Whats the matter? she whispered. The dog crept to the tent door where

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night after the last days we go taken a long way to get home a lonely sun is on the radio I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Artist:Aaron Booth Song:Voice In The Night I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night after the last days we go taken a long way to get home a lonely sun is on the radio I hear your voice in the night

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night after the last days we go taken a long way to get home a lonely sun is on the radio I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

AS IT IS 2015-03-07 Trail Rides Kick off Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 休斯顿牛仔竞技节和牲畜展 The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the largest event of its kind in the world. The yearly event features horse and bull riders from al

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Farm Bill Key Issue on Presidential Campaign Trail in Iowa A lack of rain and scorching temperatures are taking a toll on eastern Iowa farmer Robb Ewoldt. On his farm outside Davenport, a creek bed usually flowing with water is almost completely drie

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Vermont's Long Trail is the oldest long-distance hiking trail in the country. It follows the spine of the Green Mountains more than 400 kilometers from one end of the northeastern state to the other and inspired the much longer Appalachian Trail, whi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Anti-Establishment Candidates Popular on Iowa Campaign Trail GRINNELL, IOWA One of the biggest surprises in the race for the White House in 2016 is the surge in popularity of anti-establishment candidates in both parties. In towns across Iowa, the cr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

By Naomi Schwarz Freetown 09 August 2007 In a densely populated, ramshackle neighborhood of Freetown, in Sierra Leone, Hariatu Turay is battling for a seat in parliament, one of only 64 women running out of more than 500 candidates. Naomi Schwarz vis

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

The creek goes ripplin' by I been barefootin' all day with my baby Brown leaves have started fallin' Leadin' the way I like it best just like this Doin' nothin' all the way So let's lay down in the tall grass Dreamin' away And all I wanna do is let

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐