A Puma at large 逃遁的美洲狮 Listen to the tape then answer the question below. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Where must the puma have come from? Pumas are large, cat-like animals which are found in America. When reports came into Lond

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(503) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

100 secrets for perfect American pronunciation. Are you ready to learn your ABCs? A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high, soaring and sing, like a big bird in the sky. B is for a bunny, but it doesn't cut its tail, he goes cipety, hup, hup,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Lesson 9 The Most Dangerous Game 1) General, said Rainsford firmly, I wish to leave this island at once. 2) The General raised his eyebrows. He seemed hurt. 3) I wish to go today, said Rainsford. He saw the dead black eyes of the General on him, stud

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

All you have to do is enter a zip code and the website will show you all the caches that are nearby, Violet told Grandfather and their housekeeper, Mrs. MacGregor, that evening. The children had spent some time exploring ***. They had tried to tell G

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 113 The Box That Watch Found

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., Richard and his wife Marilyn are visiting one of Americas national parks-Glacier National Park- in the northwestern state of Montana. They are taking a tour of the park on horseback with a guide an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

(MUSIC) Our story today is called To Build a Fire. It was written by Jack London. Here is Harry Monroe with the story. (MUSIC) Storyteller: The man walked down the trail on a cold, gray day. Pure white snow and ice covered the Earth for as far as he

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Millions of people in the United States like to spend their holidays enjoying nature. They carry everything they will need with them. Today we tel

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

A Princess of Mars, Part One 科幻小说:火星公主Ⅰ Today, we begin a new series from a book by American writer Edgar Rice Burroughs. The book is called A Princess of Mars. It is the first book in a series that Burroughs wrote about a man who t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Hello! My name is Carl Azuz. Welcome to CNN Student News. A breakthrough in Switzerland! Teaching with technology in Canada! But we start things off with some trail talk right here in the U.S. We're talking about the campaign trail for this year's mi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

One town in Colorado may never be getting delivery by Amazon drones, if one man has his way. You may have heard about Amazons Jeff Bezoss plans to create a drone delivery service called Air Prime. With Air Prime, products would be delivered to your h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

This is Scientific American 60 Second Science, I am Sophie Bushwick, got a minute? Is the attempt to make environmentally friendly roadways doomed to wind up in the toilet? Actually, it may be the other way around. To earn a green certification, the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

2001年,The Rev. Vito Aiuto和他的妻子Monique非正式地组建了The Welcome Wagon。他们的第一首歌是There is a Fountain Filled with Blood。然后他们被邀请到酒吧,舞会上表演。后来他们邀请了一些好朋友来演奏

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Correction attached VOICE ONE: Im Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And Im Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about one of the most popular walking paths in the United States, the Appalachian Trail. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: One o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

After another two hours of hiking, the winding trail abruptly ended at a clearing, 又走了两个小时蜿蜒的小径戛然而止, and before us was a mass of holes that could fit into the size of a football field, 我们面前的空地上出现了

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Hello everyone, I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Just days now to the next presidential debate and the candidates are both stumping and prepping ahead of Tuesday night. Bara

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

今天我们要学的词是free-fall。 Free-fall在重力作用下自由下落。White House budget director said there are signs that the free-fall in the economy seems to have stopped, 白宫预算负责人表示,美国经济的自由下落似乎已

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The new Jeep Compass has been launched on the Chinese car market and the first cars have just arrived in Jeep dealerships throughout the country. China is only the second country in the world to get the Compass, after Brazil where sales started last

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿句子:Two Islamist extremists were killed there, but they were part of a network stretching to the other side of Europe, because Abaaoud was directing the jihadi cell in Belgium by mobile phone from here in Athens, and the authorities were o

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Explanation: In the 1800s, most Americans believed in Manifest Destiny, or the idea that the United States was supposed to expand (or grow) across North America to reach from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west. This was a

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

A: Hi Linda, this is Todd. B:Todd, good to hear from you! A: I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had with you at the movies last week. B: Me too, Todd! Thanks for suggesting that great movie. A:I also enjoyed it and was wondering if you wou

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating