ECONOMICS REPORT - Allowances: A Lesson in Personal Finance for KidsBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, November 17, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Many children first learn the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

ECONOMICS REPORT - U.S. Inflation Rises More Than Expected in AprilBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, May 19, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Economics Report. The cost to borrow mon

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

Why night owls shun exercise: Waking up late 'makes it harder to keep a fitness regime' 夜猫子不运动是有原因的:晚睡晚起很难做到坚持健身 Late sleepers more sedentary and find it harder to exercise, study found. 研究表明,晚

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

微软CEO 史蒂夫?鲍尔默退休声明 8月26日凌晨消息,微软上周五晚间宣布,公司CEO史蒂夫鲍尔默(Steve Ballmer)已决定在未来12个月内退休。本文为史蒂夫鲍尔默的退休声明: Moving Forward 前行 Aug. 2

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

The Ready Set:love like woe 英文歌词 Whoa-oh, oh, oh. Whoa-oh, oh, oh. I kinda feel like it don't make sense. I'm thinking baby, you and I are undeniable But I'm finding out love's unreliable. I'm giving all I got to make you stay. Or am I just a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

参加正式会议的英文邀请信 正式的邀请信(Formal Invitation Letter) 参加正式会议的邀请信: Dear SAVMA House of Delegates: Spring on the Washington State University campus in Pullman is a special time of the year. The surround

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Reporter: The Chinese government says the move will boost investment returns for pension funds. Vice Finance Minister Yu Weiping says pension funds across the entire country hit the 3.5 trillion yuan mark late last year. At the end of 2014, the accum

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinas central bank set its daily currency fix at the lowest level in five years, tracking a weaker market price as the dollar rally took its toll on the renminbi. 中国央行将每日人民币汇率中间价定在五年来的最低水平,以追踪较

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A weaker pound in the wake of the Brexit vote has led to a 7% year-on-year increase in tax free shopping in the UK by overseas tourists in July, according to new figures by tourism shopping tax refund company Global Blue. 旅行购物退税公司环球

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I found the secret in an unexpected place--an eight-month old Product Hunt 我找到答案的地方是始料未及的对一个出品八个月的产品的考察。 When I was younger, I had some bad habits. I was jealous--more than I would have liked

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As a recent college grad, I was starting to figure out this adult life thing I got a job, found a place to live and managed to balance a social life with these new 9-5 responsibilities. Things were going according to plan, until they weren't. I lost

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

As a recent college grad, I was starting to figure out this adult life thing I got a job, found a place to live and managed to balance a social life with these new 9-5 responsibilities. Things were going according to plan, until they weren't. I lost

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The following phrases are used to conduct a meeting. These phrases are useful if you are called on to conduct a meeting. 1、Opening 宣布会议开始 Good morning/afternoon, everyone. If we are all here, lets get started / start the meeting / sta

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

And your hosting.And how is...okay 还有你的主持工作 进展得怎么样了 So where are you right now?Since it's a week away in the motion place. 那现在你们进行到哪一步了呢 因为只有一周时间了 Where are you?For the Oscar s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Business 商业 Airline Security: Carry On Working 航空安全:继续努力 Airlines seem to have dodged a wider ban on electronic devices. 航空公司涉嫌对电子设备禁令不作为。 The fear that business travellers on transatlantic flig

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Life emerged so swiftly, in fact, that some authorities think it must have had helpperhaps a good deal of help. 实际上,生命出现得太快,有的权威人士认为肯定有什么东西帮了忙也许是帮了大忙。 The idea that earthly l

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Oh, my god. You said you were going to pull your punches! 天啊。你说你会注意力度的。 I did. Let me get you an ice pack for... everything. I'm fine. 我注意了。我给你拿个冰袋敷一下。我没事。 I need you to dig up everyth

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

1.Giving away your freshman status: 1. 长得一张新生脸 Every school has freshmen, and these new faces are generally tolerated if not outright welcomed. Then they go ahead and do something that flaunts the fact that they have no idea whats reall

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Donald Trump intends to close his charitable foundation to reduce the number of potential conflicts of interest he faces, as the New York property mogul prepares for his inauguration on January 20 as the 45th president of the US. 唐纳德.特朗普(

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TODAY THERE IS IELTS EXAM. FOR THOSE MY FELLOW STUDENTS AND FRIENDS WHO WANT TO SCORE HIGH IN YOUR ORAL TEST, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS 。 To do : 要做的: 1.Talk to the examiner youll feel more involved in the conversation。 和考官

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间