The Circus Elephant 马戏团的小象 Baby Elephant was not happy. 小象很不开心。 I don't like the circus, he said. 我不喜欢这个马戏团,它说。 I don't want to put on a funny hat and do tricks for boys and girls. 我不想戴着滑稽

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材1

The Sports Meeting in the Forest 森林运动会 There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting. Monkey, Fox, Rabbit and Bear are running. Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and Monkey are the second. Bear i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

A new species of flying squirrel has been discovered in the jungles of Laos (map). When you hear of a new species being discoveredyou expect it to be small and hard to find. But as the name implies, the Laotian giant flying squirrel is not very tiny.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Oh, hello squirrel! 哦,你好松鼠! Hey it's me! 嘿,是我! It's a long way to the North Pole. 去北极要走很长的路。 I'd better go tell Mother Bear I am leaving. 我得去告诉熊妈妈,我要走了。 What on earth has happene

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Nancy took her daughter Donna to the park. The park had lots of trees. It had lots of squirrels and birds. The squirrels ran up and down the trees. The squirrels chased one another. The squirrels played with one another. The birds flew around. They f

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

When you woke up this morning, you probably did at least five things before you left your home for school or work. Maybe you ate breakfast, took a shower, brushed your teeth, put on your clothes, and looked at the news or internet. For each thing you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Whispering Pines The snowflakes fall as winter calls, and time just seems to fly. Is it the loneliness in me that makes me want to cry? My heart is sad like a mourning dove that*s lost its mate in fli

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Now, heres something you dont see every day: scientists cure color-blind monkeys. According to a report published online in the journal Nature, researchers have used gene therapy to allow color-blind squirrel monkeys to look at their fruit in a whole

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

小狮子找食物 (I Am Hungry) 角色:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、三只小熊、小松鼠、小女孩。 道具:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、三只小熊和小松鼠头套、红萝卜、三碗粥、花生一把、苹果一个。 Act 1 雄

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

ALL THE WORLD IS A ZOO 整个世界就是个动物园 It is fun to watch the lions and tigers and monkeys in a zoo. 在动物园里看狮子、老虎和猴子是很有趣的。 Probably you have many times begged your parents to take you to see the a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

The Power of Touch 触摸的力量 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health and Lifestyle report. What is your first language? French? Chinese? Russian? Or English? How about none of the above? The first language of all humans is touch. In the w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Goodbye, Summer. Hello, Autumn. Or Is It Fall? 再见,夏天,你好,秋天 Now the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. This is the program that explores the origin and uses of popular words and expressions in American English. Toda

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

我们今天要学的三个习惯用语都分别由一种野生小动物组成。第一个习惯用语是:weasel out。 Weasel, 是鼬鼠。这是一种身长只有五十厘米左右的小动物,长着红棕色的皮毛,身躯细瘦,有长长的

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Mrs.Goose's Party 鹅太太的派对 I think I will have a party, said Mrs.Goose to herself. Yes, I will have a party this afternoon at three o'clock. 我想有个派对,鹅太太自言自语道,对,我要在今天下午三点开个派对。 I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

A dark hole like his nest was the best place he knew. 他觉得最好的地方就是一个像他的巢穴一样的黑洞。 So he jumped into the first hole he saw. 于是他便跳进了他所看见的第一个洞里。 It was the opening to a sewer

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

They learned to jump from one branch to another and to run up and down the tree trunk. 小松鼠们学会了在树枝上跳来跳去,也学会了在树干上跑上跑下。 They learned where to find the best branches to nibble at. 他们学会了到

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

The Squirrel's Policeman 松鼠警察 Have you ever watched a family of squirrels? 你观察过松鼠家族吗? As you read this true story, see if it tells you anything about squirrels you did not know before. 当你读完这个真实的故事之后

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

And I'm sure there's some parents out there who can relate to what I'm talking about. 我相信 台下有一些家长他们能理解我的意思 Yeah. Hmm, everybody upstairs And there were other good reasons for me to show up. 没错 就是上排那些

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

一、从用法上复习归纳词汇,过语法关 英语词汇大多具有本身词义外,还有其语法功能,我们在复习时就不要把着眼点单纯放在单词记忆上,而 要从它们

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

One morning we caught a squirrel. 有天早上 我们抓到了一只松鼠 The guy told me this would happen,a squirrel could get in there.If it does,just let it go. 那家伙跟我说过会发生这种事 松鼠会落入陷阱 如果抓到松鼠 就直

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀