8-Ice Cream One hot summer day Frog and Toad sat by the pond. I wish we had some sweet, cold ice cream, said Frog. What a good idea, said Toad. Wait right here, Frog. I will be back soon. Toad went to the store. He bought two big ice-cream cones. Toa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Super squirrel in New Orlands has earned some serious street creds, still jumping after taking a bullet. A wildlife photographer came across this in her own backyard. A squirrel with a 22-caliber bullet sticking out of its arm, it is now become known

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

低语的松树 Whispering Pines Whispering Pines The snowflakes fall as winter calls, and time just seems to fly. Is it the loneliness in me that makes me want to cry? My heart is sad like a mourning dove that*s lost its mate in flight. Hear the coo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Picture this: A foraging squirrel comes into range of a hungry, coiled rattlesnake. The squirrel realizes the danger too late--the rattlesnake strikes out and bites, fangs pumping venom deep into the squirrel's small body. The poison doesn't kill imm

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Squirrel vs. Snake So lets say youre a common ground squirrel. Just for a moment, pretend youre minding your own business, searching for seeds, doing whatever it is that squirrels like to do. Then, suddenly, out from behind a bush slithers a huge, si

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest