Tips For Improving Your Interpersonal Relationships Conswello: It's a delight to meet you, Bob Eubanks, it really is. Eubanks: Thank you very much. You do a great job on this show. Conswello: Well, th

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Welcome back to Business English Pod. This is the second part of our look at answering the phone and taking a message. In this lesson, well focus on taking a message. Todays lesson is also featured in our new eBook: Business English for Telephoning.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

商务与公司 BUSINESS AND COMPANY Part1 HR: Interview 人事: 面试 1 面试 (1) Job Interview (1) Interviewer: Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? 你能简单介绍一下自己吗? Interviewee: I am a graduate of a technical univer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Once upon a time in a small village lived four Brahmins named Satyanand, Vidhyanand, Dharmanand and Sivanand. They had grown up together to become good friends. Satyanand, Vidhyanand and Dharmanand were very knowledgeable. But Sivanand spent most of

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

When Jean-Philippe Michel, a career coach, works with secondary school students, he doesnt use the word profession. Neither does he focus on helping his young clients figure out what they want to be when they grow upat least not directly. 当职业教练

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And Im Faith Lapidus. On our program this week, we discuss scientific findings about how intelligence develops in babies. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Not long ago, many

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

American College Students May Need to be More Professional College students might be surprised to learn they can take a class that only teaches about climbing trees. That class is taught at Cornell University in the American state of New York. But it

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语是:bank on. 大家都知道, Bank是银行的意思,把钱存进银行里就可以放心了,所以 bank on 就是依赖、指望和相信的意思。我希望大家都能bank on me,也就是信任我,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

There is a significant correlation between your social skills and your success in any area of life. With good social skills, its easier to make friends, build strong relationships and get ahead in your career. If you lack social skills, its important

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hes twenty-six years old. The British army teaches him the skills and the Americans teach him further skills and the team of sappers are given lectures, are decorated and sent off into the rich hills. You are being used, boyo, as the Welsh say. Im no

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

24. The growth in public money for academic research has speeded the process: federal research grants rose four-fold between 1960, but faculty teaching hours fell by half as research took its toll. 【分析】冒号后面的句子对前面的句子进

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Increasing My Value 提高自我的价值 It took 46 years for me to realize that I was holding myselfback in my career. I am a businessman and I love it! However I wasnt giving myself enough credit for my skills. In other words, I wasnt charging eno

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Todd: OK, Yoko! Yoko: Hi! Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America. Yoko: Trip to America. OK. Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.? Yoko: It's about 4 years ago. Todd: And what did you do? Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

失败了必须问自己的五个问题

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Did you always know what career would be the right fit for you? For most people, it's not uncommon to dabble in a variety of things before settling on one occupation. Jean talks to Susan Strayer, a career coach and author of The Right Job, Right Now,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently,mature and resourceful.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Thanks for coming in today, did you have any trou- ble finding us? Please take a seat. B: Thank you. A: So, lets get started; tell me a bit about your edu- cational background. B: Sure! Well, I graduated with honors from Chester- ton University wi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

考生想要在GRE写作中写出优秀的文章,就一定要积累较多的素材和写作技巧,下面新东方小编就给大家整理的一些GRE写作素材,希望大家取得理想的成绩。 Society does not place enough emphasis on the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

关于个人才能 Personal Qualities Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently,mature and resourceful.

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语面试,听起来很可怕的东东。第一次去面试的人确实会觉得可怕。 这里我们就来好好学习一下英语面试中会遇到的各种各样的问题: 其中最难回答的莫过于薪水和跳槽原因等问题的回答。

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语