According to Ric Edelman, author of Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth, the purpose of a rsum is not to get a job, its to get an interviewyou will get the job. A rsum should not list all your skills, but rather tease the employer with your achieve

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一句:Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills. 我们的丝绸服饰是用顶级纯丝根据传统工艺制成的。 A: Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills. 我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

5. Many others, while not addicted or mentally ill, simply lack the everyday survival skills needed to turn their lives around. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 Many others...simply lack the everyday survival skills。 while 引导让步状语从

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: July 24, 2003 This is Bill White with the VOA Special English Education Report. American educational experts are debating the future of 1)vocational training. This kind of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

1. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。 2. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

5 fast ways to improve your TOEFL score/5种改善你TOEFL成绩的方法 如果你梦想到美国念书,TOEFL会是使你成功的一张门票。随着计算机试性测验的普及,虽然你的成绩可能会因为你的测验及计算机的技能

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

When Jean-Philippe Michel, a career coach, works with secondary school students, he doesnt use the word profession. Neither does he focus on helping his young clients figure out what they want to be when they grow upat least not directly. 当职业教练

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

University graduation has come and gone and despite all the talk of it being the hottest job market in years for new graduates, you're still on the sidelines. You've sent out dozens of CVs and submitted countless applications. Still, nothing. 大学毕

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

人脉英语怎么说? Donny在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是方方要问的:人脉。 Donny: 方方,听说你找到一个特好的实习? ff: 还不错啦

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Oral skills 针对问题一:发音 o 模仿练习英语说话语调和节奏. o 录下自己的发音,与录音带相比较. o 仔细听老师或英美人士的发音,大声重复练习,并请其纠正. o 请教老师发音的方式,在家面对镜子

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

面试的形式有很多种:一对一面试、一对多面试、群面、电话面试、甚至还有刻意刁难应征者的压力面试这些面试一般涉及哪些问题?又有什么应对方法?今天就一起来看看吧。 The traditional

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

模板一丨关于职位 The only reason is that I want a higher position. Id like to have a job that is more dynamic and challenging. I want to work in a company where I can display my ability, and I hope to have an opportunity to develop my abiliti

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

When youre on the hunt for a new job, the last thing you want is to unknowingly sabotage your chances. The best way to keep that from happening is to ensure that your rsum is airtight. To start, get rid of these eight things. 当你正在求职,你最

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Here are three tips for explaining an employment gap: 下面为大家介绍3个小妙招,教你如何解释职业空窗期。 1. Be honest and upfront. Trying to lie or bluff your way through isn't the way to do things, and to be perfectly honest,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

What is your greatest strength? is one of the easier interview questions you'll be asked. When you are asked questions about your strengths, it's important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job. 你最大的优点是什么?在面试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

[00:00.00]Having said that,if we're now talking about an [00:02.86]area like drama,in drama there are over [00:06.50]attempts to work as a team,to develop these [00:09.97]team skills that I've just touched on,so in [00:13.16]that part of the curricul

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块10(选修)

Education Report - From Forester to National Teacher of the Year Michael Geisen, a middle-school science teacher in Oregon, will spend a year as an international spokesman for education. Transcript of radio broadcast: 07 May 2008 This is the VOA Spe

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

What is the Value of a Liberal Arts Degree? 文科学位的价值到底是什么 Some college students may wonder why their school asks them to take a class in philosophy when they are seeking a degree in physics. But studying several different subje

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Immigrants Learn Nursing Skills as They Learn English Many jobs in the United States can be outsourced, or done by workers in other countries. Much of the clothing sold in the U.S. is made in other countries, for example. One job that cannot be outso

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Larry正在跟李华谈他最近回家看到哥哥和妹妹的情况。 李华今天会学会两个常用语people person和know-it-all。 LL: So, Li Hua, I just got back from seeing my family. It was a nice visit, and I was so impressed with my litt

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》