应聘律师助理 律师助理主要在一些法律事务所或政府法律机构工作。一些律师助理主要从事公证工作,还有一些是从事商标注册代理工作。 律师助理的工作职责包括:整理及保管法律文件、研究法律文件中的某些细节、为社会提供各项有偿法律服务并对外办理法律公证事务。 BASI

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

今天要学的词组是:pop up。Pop听起来就像开枪或放鞭炮那样劈啪劈啪响。古巴总统卡斯特罗的弟弟Raul在接任权力后一直没有露面。媒体报导说: ...the question keeps popping up: Where is Raul? 也就是:人

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

应聘律师助理 律师助理主要在一些法律事务所或政府法律机构工作。一些律师助理主要从事公证工作,还有一些是从事商标注册代理工作。 律师助理的工

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

INTEGRATING SKILLS Reading and writing During the first week of May I went on a holiday to Sichuan.First,I found some photos of interesting places which were not too far away from Chengdu.I decided to go and see the big Buddha in leshan and Mount Eme

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, a hole Then mend it, dear Goofy, dear Goofy, dear Goofy Then mend it, dear Goofy, dear Goofy, then mend it Wit

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第四集

在简历的自我评价中,性格和工作能力缺一不可。这次我们就看看如何恰当的表达自己的工作能力。 Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。 Work well with a multi-cultural and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

One out of two college graduates are jobless or are underemployed in low-wage jobs that require minimal skills, according to government data. Here is some career advice for those who are about to face the real world: 根据政府发布的数据来看,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Keep Building and Maintaining Your Friendships 继续建立和保持你们的友谊 Making friends after college is hard, but meaningful friendships make a big difference on almost every aspect of your life for decades to come. So make an effort to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

最好的简历是写得既简短又内容丰富。下面介绍三种主要的简历式。 按年月顺序编排的简历,这是一种最常见的写简历的方式。它从最近的工作经历讲起﹐列举每一份工作的成绩。 ANNA KING A

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hi, Jack, I will hold a party at my house next Monday. Would you like to come? A: 杰克,我下周一要举办一场聚会。你来吗? B: Of course! I'd like to. B: 当然!我非常愿意去。 A: Great! I am happy to hear that. You can take a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Starting a business is like building a boat from scratch and setting sail. Unless you build boats for a living, expect things to go wrong very quickly. 开始做生意就像从零开始建造一艘船到它开始航行。除非你以制造船谋生,(

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business 商业报道 A pixelated portrait of labour 就业市场高清图 LinkedIn offers a new way to look at employment LinkedIn让你用全新的角度看待就业 OFFICIAL statistics can tell you how many workers were jobless last month, how man

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Whether its court-ordered community service, required for a class, because you feel it is your duty, or for any other reason, volunteering is an enriching experience. We know that volunteering is a chance to serve others and give back to the communit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Your boss tells you that you did a bad job. Your coworker criticizes you in front of your whole team. Ouch! It's not easy to take criticism, no matter who it comes from. But, it is easy to soften the blow when you offer criticism to someone in Englis

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英: Work background A history of a person's professional and/or non-professional employment. Educational background A history of a person's formal schooling and/or training. Qualifications The degree and/or depth to which a person's work and educa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. What IS a resume anyway? Remember: a Resume is a self-promotional document that presents you in the best possible light, for the purpose of getting invited to a job interview. It's not an official

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good listening skills make workers more productive. The ability to listen carefully will allow you to: (具备)良好的听力技巧能提高工作效率。全神贯注地去倾听,会使你受益匪浅: *better understand assignments and wha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The robot takeover of the world may not be as dramatic as we thought. It won't come in the form of explosions, but rather in the form of employment. Yikes. 机器人掌管世界不会像我们想象的那么戏剧化。它会以受雇佣,而不是爆

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

10种方式挖掘你的优势 Our personal strengths are part of what makes us unique as individuals, and part of the value we offer to the world around us. If were not aware of our personal strengths, however, we dont always utilize them as fully as

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(355) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英文简历自我评价短语都有哪一些呢?本文是精品学习网实用英语站小编整理的一些自我评价英语短语,希望能够帮到你。 Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。 Excellent abili

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语