The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The Kind Fantasy Mirrored In History Fifty years ago when Tolkien wrote the book as they are today, they were relevant 500 years ago. What is the connection betwee

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

威尼斯商人-6

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

ACT 1 作息起居 SCENE 1 起床 IT'S TIME TO GET UP (ring~~~ ring~~~ ring~~~) MOM: Peter,it's time to get up. SON: Ten more minutes,mom. MOM: What time is it now? SON: It's already 8 o'clock. MOM: Well.honey,wake up,or you'll be late for shcool. 译文

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

The story of Noah building an ark to save his family and save thousands of animals from a flood which destroys all life on earth is an epic from many people's childhoods. It's a wonderful story found

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 其他文化

I Have a Dream 我有一个梦想 by Martin Luther King, Jr. I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose sy

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

1. a bolt from the blue 这条短语在所有讲英语的国家中使用得都很广泛。而它的含义也正如其字面意义一样,不难理解。bolt一词指的是霹雳,而 blue则指碧蓝的天空,英语词典一般将其解释为:s

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语常用短语

A: Hi. Can I help you with anything? B: Yeah. Can I look at this ring? A: Sure. Let me get it out for you. What is your size? B: I believe I am a six. A: Here you go. B: Would you have any necklace that would go well with this? A: Actually, we have a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

为什么我总是出力 Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff? 很简单啊 Well,it's very simple. 在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中 In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, 我负责动脑子 I'm the smart on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

1.爱屋及乌 Love me, love my dog。 2.百闻不如一见 Seeing is believing。 3.比上不足比下有余 worse offthan some, better off than many; to fall short of the best, but be better thanthe worst。 4.笨鸟先飞 A slow sparrow shouldmake

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

La isla bonita last night i dreamt of sanpedro 昨夜,我梦见sanPedro just like i'd never gone,i knew the song仿佛我从未去过,我知道这首歌 a young girl with eyes like the desert一位女郎眼神冷如荒漠 it all seems like yesterday,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Key Sentences(重点句子) Would you like jewellery? 您要不要首饰? Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's. 今天是母亲节,瑞奇店的所有首饰全部折价出售。 Do you have gold jewels? 你们有黄

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At a pre-med (医学院预科)university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupted to ask Why do we have to learn this stuff?To s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Forget witty chat-up lines and splashing on the aftershave。 It appears the secret of a man's attractiveness to the opposite sex lies in his hands. Men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers are seen as better bets by women, a study

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

While Apple, Olio and Opening Ceremony are already tinkering with premium materials in the smartwatch space, other wearable devices havent received just as much love. But Omate and French fashion house Emanuel Ungaro launched the Ungaro ring, a simpl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.爱屋及乌 Love me, love my dog. 2.百闻不如一见 (眼见为实 )Seeing is believing. 3.比上不足比下有余 worse off than some, better off than many; to fall short of the best, but be better than the worst. 4.笨鸟先飞 A slow s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

释义: have got to 应该做 同理,have got to+动词所表达的含义与 have to+动词一样。I've gotta go 可以缩略为 I gotta go,因此 I gotta go 的原型是 I have got to go。 例句: I've got to run. I'll call you later. 我得赶

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

会不会有时候感叹世事无常? 说好的约定是不是遗忘了? 我们经常都质疑时间都到哪里去了? 1. all year round 一年到头、终年 例句:We've made certain arrangements so that there can be flowers of different c

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

在祖母的最后十年,她在手指上戴过两枚结婚戒指:她自己的戒指和祖父的戒指。祖父去世后,她总是将对他的回忆贴在她柔软起皱的手上,感到暖呼呼的。这种特殊的爱恋--金金相亲--对他们

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Traditional marriage proposals could soon be consigned to the history books with almost half of them now happening at home in front of the TV. 传统的求婚方式可能很快就只在历史书里出现了,现在几乎有一半的求婚是在家里看

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_10 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] ROBERT A sight to gladden my heart. CORA Is it? I hope it is. ROBERT You gave us quite a fright. CORA They told me about Lavinia. ROBERT The funeral is on Monday. CORA I'd like to

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季