1. Here. Have a cookie. Thanks. 2. Would you like some pie? No thank you. It looks delicious though. 3. How about a glass of wine? Thanks, but I don't drink (alcohol). 4. What will you have (to drink)? Orange juice will be fine. 5. Would you like som

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

I wish I had a voice like that.I want to say thanks to come one of our CNN studentnews air reporters for kicking off today.Show in style.I am Carel Liews.Welcome back for another week and if your summer break is just ending.Welcome to a new school ye

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . be on time blue on top say it may I weigh it up clue in blew away who else play around stay up see it through Russia and China flew out knew it my only chi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Is marijuanna legal in Norway?Uh...no... 在挪威吸大麻是合法的吗 开什么玩笑当然不是的 The fun fact is that marijuanna you know is actualy called ,in Norwegian,is the Norwegian word for fox. 不过有趣的是大麻 在挪威语里也

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

SCENE① A 艾文跌跌撞撞进了文斯的隔间 【你看她干的好事!】 Elvin: Vince! Look at what she did to me! 艾文: 文斯!你看她干的好事! Vince: Be quiet, I'm on the phon

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

This is the first of a two-part Business English Pod series on an internal meeting to consider a proposal. This lesson follows on from our recent three-part series on meeting with an external vendor (BEP 170 172). Meeting to discuss a proposal is lik

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

Call on a handyman when you've got a problem. Helen: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Oliver: 嗨,我是Oliver。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Oliver

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

I Have A Dream by Martin Luther King Delivered on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

When you talk, I listen, I like that When you listen, I smile and I like that Why you lookin', lookin' at me just like that? I like that I like that There's a crime scene on the dance floor Ring the alarm Police tape on the front door And you are A p

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I hope the road does you well I hope you stand up where you fell When silence screams so loud I hope you ring out like a bell I hope to call to treat you kindly I hope you follow love blindly And though our sun if almost set The shadow still there be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1. Gabrielle Giffords watched her husband take off on the final flight of the Space Shuttle Endeavour. Mark Kelly took her wedding ring with him, as well as a note Giffords wrote him. Giffords was wearing Kelly's ring around her neck. 2. Supporters o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(五月)

VOICE ONE: I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with Explorations in VOA Special English. Today we tell about new discoveries near Stonehenge, the famous ancient circle of stones in southern England. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: For thousands of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Barbara Klein. This week, we will tell about a visit to the planet Mercury. We will tell about the dangers of products for making skin lighter. And, w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-05 Nobel in Chemistry Goes to Makers of Worlds Smallest Machines 2016诺贝尔化学奖:世界上最小的机器 Three scientists have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their work in developing tiny machines. The three men are Jea

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Mammon and the Archer by O. Henry 《财神与爱神》by 欧亨利 We present the short story Mammon and the Archer by O. Henry. The story was originally adapted and recorded by the U.S. Department of State. Old Anthony Rockwall, who made millions o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

手可是我们身体上很重要的一个器官哦,大家都知道手叫hand,那你知不知道五个手指在英语中都怎么表达呢?我们一一来看一下。 大拇指thumb 英语里称呼大拇指为thumb。五指相互配合会很灵活

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

是身体最重要的一个部分,许多的奇迹都出自我们的双手。手有五指,每个指头都有各自不同的名称,这些名称在英文中该如何描述?手掌和手背又该怎么说?小编今天就带大家一起学习一下

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson 11 Mystery 第十一课 悬疑事件 May 25 5月25日 Mr. E and the Ring 找寻订婚戒 I went to see a new movie mystery. 我到电影院去看一部新的悬疑电影, But when the movie ended, another mystery began. 可是电影结束之后

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A: What a beautiful watch. It goes very well with your ring. B: Thank you. A: Is that your wedding ring? B: I'm not married yet. It's my engagement ring. A: Well, congratulations. When is the big date? B: In June. A: Did you have the watch before get

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Some Notes on Marriage 关于婚姻的一些随笔 For everyone that's still single, some notes on marriage... 仍是单身的朋友们,请看看下面这些关于婚姻的随笔 Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and su

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人