The mean man's party The notorious cheap skate explaining to a friend how to find his apartment.he said.″Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your elbow. When the door open.push with your foot

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Listen to the phone calls. Identify who they are looking for. 英语对话1 Ring A:Hello? B:Hellol May I speak to Wilson Smith? A:Yes. This is Wilson speaking. B:Hi, Wilsonl This is ABC Video Mart, we're calling in regards to 英语对话2 Ring A:Hel

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

超Q《鼠来宝:明星俱乐部》插曲 Single Ladies The Chipettes All the single ladies (all the single ladies) - 3x. [Verse 1] All the single ladies,now put your hands up. Up in the club (club), just broke up (up) I'm doing my own little thing

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

老鼠给猫挂铃铛?! 试想一下,让一只老鼠给猫脖子上挂铃铛,那会是什么概念?风险系数实在太高,除非这只老鼠撑破了胆。不过,短语bell the cat(挺身而出)确实源于寓言故事老鼠给猫脖

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A bride has been left heartbroken after her hand-made engagement ring was stolen - on her wedding day. A cold-hearted thief is believed to have swiped a black handbag containing the sapphire and diamond-encrusted platinum band from a secluded village

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典歌曲-真爱无价cant buy me love列农 Can't buy me love, love Can't buy me love I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright 'Cause I don't care too much for

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

和手指头有关的英文短语

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Chinese citizens have reacted with anger and alarm at news of a massive illegal vaccine operation uncovered in Shandong province. The illegal vaccine ring involved hundreds of people, and affected 24 provinces and cities, local media said. 近日,山

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

在美国如何采购衣服 在美国,如果你想轻松自在地逛逛商店、的挑选自己喜爱的衣服,那就学会下面的表达吧。 1.Im just browsing.(我只是随便看看。)当你走进商店,营业员通常都会走过来问你

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语 和汉语对手指的称呼既有差别又有相似之处。现介绍如下: 1. thumb: 大拇指。与汉语相映成趣的是, 英语 的all (fingers and) thumbs表示笨手笨脚的意思,例如: I'm all fingers and thumbs this morni

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

XIAMEN, May 18 (Xinhua) -- Lai Changxing, the kingpin of a notorious smuggling ring, was sentenced to life imprisonment Friday for smuggling and bribery, the Intermediate People's Court of Xiamen said.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

男人手指长度决定对女人吸引力 Forget witty chat-up lines and splashing on the aftershave. It appears the secret of a mans attractiveness to the opposite sex lies in his hands. Men whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers ar

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Forever Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh Two weeks and more more to go The time without you seems to pass me by so small How I wish you were here with me Cause youre the air that I breathe And I I keep on falling down When youre not around but You make it bet

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Originally, it was meant to be from Beijing, the northern capital to Nanjing, the southern capital. 最初,我们打算从北京一路走到南京。 But I walked a little bit too fast and I got there three weeks early 但我走的太快了点,我提

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

打电话相关用语 telephone booth ;telephone box;telephone kiosk电话间 telephone exchange 电话局 telephone, phone 电话,电话机 manual telephone 人工电话 automatic telephone 自动电话 desk phone 台式电话 wall phone 墙上电

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Any way, for the present, I'll quit Pip's vicinity. 总之,我暂时还是跟比普隔得远些好。 I can stand the rest, for they have plain wits; but he's too crazy-witty for my sanity. 其他的人我还受得了,因为他们都有清楚的神

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

You're lay here with me you're shutting down I smell her on ya I'm focused now I know what's going on in your head yeah I know what's happened here in our bed yeah Your phone is buzzing so pick it up I know she calling so what the f**k I should've kn

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Brides who say 'yes' could be agreeing to a lot more than they bargained for, with the unveiling of a new engagement ring that also doubles as a tracking device. 新的订婚戒指兼追踪器揭开面纱,说我愿意的新娘同意的内容可能远

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

haloperidol Chinese氟哌啶醇 hamartoma Chinese错构瘤 handicap Chinese障碍 handicraft spasm Chinese职业性痉挛 Hand-Schuller-Christian disease Chinese慢性特发性黄瘤病 Harada disease Chinese哈雷大病 head holder Chinese头固定架 head nystagmus Chinese旋转

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

《废柴联盟》Community,又名社区大学,是一部由丹?哈蒙创作的美国情景喜剧,。台词无比精彩,带着文化讽刺的意味,套着无比妙趣横生的潜台词;剧情更是充斥着对各种人物事件甚至电影类

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空