A: How much does this car cost? B: Well, come on in and we'll sit down and discuss that right now. How much do you want to pay? A: I really was just wondering what the price is. B: Well, figuring in tax, license, dealer prep, and registration, I can

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 买车-Buying a Car

ESL Podcast 1180 Price Gouging Pedro: Why are you changing the prices on all of those items in the store? Elisa: Havent you heard? Theres a hurricane coming. People will be stocking up on basic necessities. Pedro: I know that, but that still doesnt e

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之商务英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 商业服务英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 商业服务英语

[00:00]M:I do not wish to be seen with an outlaw. [00:03]R:You prefer the company of Nottingham? [00:06]M:There's a price on your head. A hundred gold pieces. [00:09]R:Is that all? [00:11]I'll have to annoy the good sheriff more. [00:13]Soon

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

A: If I want to buy this car, what will it cost me? B: Let me get my contract out, and we'll figure that out for you right now. A: Can't you just tell me what it costs? B: You know, I am prepared to offer you a great deal today on that car. With tax,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

介绍: 价格很贵。 错误:The price is expensive. 正确:The price is high. 速度很快。 错误:The speed is fast. 正确:The speed is high. 正确:The train travels very fast. 体重很重。 错误:His weight is very heavy. 正确

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

This year, a blogger on Tencent Microblog, a Twitter-like service in China, wrote a post saying Standing train tickets should be sold at half price. He said, Standing tickets are mostly bought by migrant workers, who cannot get a seat due to their un

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

In contrast to the gold market in the past, the price of gold this year after the Spring Festival did not rebound. In the global market, according to the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, gold futures ended last week with a loss of

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Oil prices in Asia slipped briefly below $60 a barrel for the first time in more than 18 months, then rallied to $61, after a two-day plunge. From Sydney, Phil Mercer reports. Analysts say that worries over the state of the world economy and prospec

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十一月)

Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki is considering whether to sign a price control bill into law that would allow the government to set prices on basic items such as maize, wheat, cooking oil and petrol. Kenya's parliament approved the measure in June. Supp

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

A: I really love this car! B: Great! I was hoping that it would go to a driver who appreciates it. A: How much are you willing to take for the car? B: As I am sure you noticed, the price on the window is five thousand dollars. A: Don't you think you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

More foreign dairy firms have announced plans to cut their baby formula prices in China. It comes after Chinese authorities launched investigations over alleged price-fixing of a handful of manufacturers. Despite the promised price cuts, customers re

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

We all know about price rises in the last few months. Petrol continues to increase, mostly because of the price of a barrel of oil on the international market. Mortgage interest rates have been increasing for some time although last week there was a

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

今天我们要学的词是price tag。 Price tag, 是标价的意思。美国国会的报告说,美国在伊拉克战争上已经投入了大约6480亿美元。 The total cost of the Iraq War is approaching the price tag of the Vietnam War, 伊拉克

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Prices for petrol, electricity, and gas for cooking went up today to pay for the greenhouse gas they put into the atmosphere. Petrol went up 3 cents a litre to $1.79 a litre for unleaded petrol. Electricity and gas prices went up 3.3%. This is becaus

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Beijing is home to an extensive seventeen line subway system. But although the system is the biggest its ever been, in many peoples eyes, its still not big enough for Beijing. For more analysis, joining us on the phone is Professor Li Hongchang from

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

A recent report from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences is suggesting the average prices at the top level scenic spots in China average over 110-yuan per ticket. This is more than most pay in other countries around the world. It's really expensiv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Lesson 294 What's the price of it? 1.What's the price of it?这要多少钱? 2.What price are you asking?你要什么价钱? 3.The price is too hight.价格太高了。 4.Prices are rising.价格在上涨。 5.I'll buy it at any price.我将不惜任

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

This year, a blogger on Tencent Microblog, a Twitter-like service in China, wrote a post saying Standing train tickets should be sold at half price. He said, Standing tickets are mostly bought by migrant workers, who cannot get a seat due to their un

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下