Offer 出价 A: How do you do? Nice to meet you, Diane. 您好,见到你真高兴,戴安女士。 B: How do you do, Jack. Nice to meet you. 你好,杰克,见到你也很高兴。 A: Well, I think you've reconsidered our proposal, Daine. 我想你

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1. The man wants to buy a birthday present for his ______. A. girlfriend B. mother C. sister 2. What does the man want to buy? A. a shirt B. a skirt C. a sweater 3. What color item does the man want to buy? A. green B. blue C. red 4. In the end, the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

31.Is this the sale price? 31.这是特价后的价格吗? 32.Could you cut the price a little, please? 32.你可以把价格降低一点吗? 33.Can't you make it a little cheaper? 33.不能再算便宜一点了吗? 34.Is there a discount for t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

Ann stared work last summer, so she didn't have a holiday, She saved as much as she could and, inJanuary, she booked a package trip to Ross, in Spain. She left London airport early on the morningof the first Saturday in August. She was very excited,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

销售报告在第一次便能向贵公司提出如此满意的报告, 甚感欣慰。我们保证对以后的船货, 以尽全力加以关注。 We are pleased that in this first instance, we have been enabled to give you such a satisfactory report,

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I need a room for a few days. B: That won't be a problem. Could you please tell me your name? A: John Sandals. That's S A N D A L S. B: Sir, I'm Michelle, and I run the front desk. Please tell me the days you'll be here. A: I'll be there in April:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Books and Arts; Book Review;Fiction from Argentina;The price of love; 文艺;书评;阿根廷小说;爱的代价; The junta's policy of eliminating its enemies still fascinates Argentina's novelists; 军政府清除异己的政策至今仍

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

China saw its biggest gasoline and diesel price increase in the past four years, driven up by the output cut by OPEC and other producers. 受到石油输出国组织和其他产油国减产的影响,我国汽、柴油价格迎来4年来最大涨幅。

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After several years of low prices, the price of pork rose this year to a new historical peak. 经历了数年的价格低迷后,今年猪肉价格上涨,达到一个新的历史高峰。 Reviewing the fluctuating pork prices in China, there is an

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UNIT TWO ESTABLISHING BUSINESS RELATIONS 建立贸易关系 Introduction To establish business relations with prospective dealers is the base of starting and developing of business. It is vitally important for both a new dealer and an old one. But by

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一般现在时表示经常或习惯性的动作或一般性事实。,也可表示现在的状态或主语具备的性格和能力。 通常与副词every day(每天),always(总是),usually(通常),often(经常)sometimes(有时),等时间状语连用

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

President Obama held his first summit with Chinese president Hujintao today. The leaders met in Beijing and promised to cooperate on a wide range of global issues, including the economic recovery. China has a huge vested interest in American economy

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

A young man was walking through a super market to pick upa few things when he noticed an old lady following him. Pardon me, she said. I'm sorry if my staring at youhas made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you lookjust like my son, who died rec

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

谈判是贸易双方讨价还价的过程,准确流利地将你的意图传递给别人是谈判必需的能力。下面是一则贸易谈判的实例。多加模仿,你也能在谈判中达到技胜一筹! Kim: Welcome to our company. My name

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

不用被动语态的情况 1) 不及物动词或动词短语无被动语态: appear, die disappear, end (vi. 结束), fail, happen, last, lie, remain, sit, spread, stand break out, come true, fall asleep, keep silence, lose heart, take place. Afte

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

At the Arts and Crafts Store 在工艺品商店 Key Sentences(重点句子) Don't you think we could use one to decorate our room? 难道你不想买一条来装饰我们的房间吗? Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Offer 出价 How do you do? 你好。 Nice to meet you, Diane. 见到你很高兴,戴安女士。 How do you do, Jack. Nice to meet you. 你好,杰克先生,见到你很高兴。 Well, I think you' ve reconsidered our proposal, Diane. 哦,我想

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Language Points That's a little outside my budget. / I can't afford it. I got two for the price of one. / It was buy one, get one free. It was a real bargain. I got it for a song. It's dirt cheap.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

China's consumer price index (CPI), a main gauge of inflation, grew 1.8 percent year on year in July, down from June's 1.9 percent, the National Bureau of Statistics announced last Tuesday. 国家统计局上周二公布的数据显示,今年7月份,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻