Negotiating Price Justin: Hello. Rachel: Hi, Justin. Its Rachel from McQ Corp. Justin: Oh hi, Rachel. Did you get our bid for the job? Rachel: Yes, we did. We like your proposal, but we still need to come to terms on the price. Justin: Weve already g

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

03 The Definition of Price Prices determine how resources are to be used.(价格决定多少资源被使用) They are also the means by which products and services that are in limited supply are rationed among buyers.(它们也是有限的产品和服务

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

A: I am definitely interested in buying this car. B: Wonderful! It's good to find a person who really needs this car. A: What is the price for this car? B: The price I listed on eBay was five thousand dollars. A: I was thinking that maybe you might b

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

Did you hear the news? his wife asked. They're doubling the price of a Powerball ticket next year. It's going to be $2. He said, Two dollars for one ticket? That's ridiculous! One dollar is too much already. We never win anything! Correcting him, she

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Record Low Price for HPV Vaccine Millions of girls in developing countries could soon have access to a vaccine that protects against cervical cancer. The GAVI Alliance has announced a record low price for the HPV vaccine. The announcement was made Th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

A: What do you think the asking price of my home should be? B: There are many things to take into consideration when pricing a home. A: What is involved in figuring out an asking price? B: We need to combine many factors regarding your home to come u

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I am not sure what the asking price for my house should be. B: We have to take in a number of factors in setting an asking price. A: What do we need to consider in establishing an acceptable price for a home? B: The comparisons to other similar ho

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: How much do you think that I should ask for my house? B: Well, there are a lot of factors involved in setting an asking price. A: What do you look at when setting an asking price? B: We need to look at the selling prices for similar homes in the a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: I am really interested in buying this television. B: That's great! A: How much are you selling it for? B: This t.v is $2500. A: You can't be serious. B: That's how much this t.v costs. A: That's too expensive for me. B: This television is of very

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I want to purchase this television. B: I'm glad to hear that. A: How much the it cost? B: I'm selling it for $2500. A: That can't be right. B: That's the going price for that particular t.v. A: I can't afford that. B: This is a very high quality t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I would love to rent this apartment. B: I'm happy to hear you say that. A: How much are you asking for every month? B: I'm renting this apartment out for $1050 a month. A: That is quite a lot of money for just one month. B: That is a fair price. A

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

ECONOMICS REPORT - Inflation and the U.S. Consumer Price Index By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, May 21, 2004 This is Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Concern about inflatio

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

It doesn't matter what you give It's never enough You can never have a bad day girl Cause that would be tough for me It doesn't mater what you say We'll never believe it So pour another whiskey babe You look great She was only woman Not built to be a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The economic cost of the worst natural disaster(自然灾害 ) in Japan's history continues to rise. Experts are saying the devastating combination of earthquake, tsunami and now - the deepening nuclear crisis, is likely to result in bigger-than-

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The world's top 20 economic powers agreed Thursday on measures aimed at controlling high and volatile food prices. Farm ministers from the G20 group of leading and emerging economies met for the first time in Paris Wednesday and Thursday. Following n

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kweichow Moutai has announced on its official website that the company's new policies will soon be published under the guidance of China National Development and Reform Commission and the local bureau of commodity prices in Guizhou Province. Moutai's

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The second Gas Exporting Countries Forum has attracted world wide attention as the influence of the organization has grown in the world energy market. World leaders like Russian president Vladimir Putin, Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro and the Ir

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

BEIJING, Dec. 9 (Xinhua) -- Beijing has seen a declining trend in newly built ordinary apartments in the past 11 months of this year, said a report released by the Beijing Real Estate Association on Friday. That average price of 13,914 yuan (about 2,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Chinese government has started distributing grain reserves to ensure market supply during the Spring Festival. Yao Jian is the spokesperson of the Ministry of Commerce. He says the move will help ensure market supply doesn't get affected by extre

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A: I am really interested in buying this television. B: That's great! A: How much are you selling it for? B: This t.v is $2500. A: You can't be serious. B: That's how much this t.v costs. A: That's too expensive for me. B: This television is of very

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping