Unit 6 价格 Price Price 价格 Brief Introduction 对外贸易中的商品单价通常由四个部分组成,即计量单位、单位价格、计价货币和价格术语。 国际贸易中使用的价格术语很多,其中以 F.O.B、C.I.F、及C

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

今天我们要学的词是price tag。 Price tag, 是标价的意思。美国国会的报告说,美国在伊拉克战争上已经投入了大约6480亿美元。 The total cost of the Iraq War is approaching the price tag of the Vietnam War, 伊拉克

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

China's farm produce prices edge up BEIJING, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- Farm produce prices in 36 large- and medium-sized cities trended slightly upward last week, the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Tuesday. Last week, wholesale prices for eight kinds of a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Samsung, LG and four Taiwanese firms have been fined heavily for price-fixing of liquid crystal display (LCD) panels on the Chinese mainland. These companies have been ordered to pay 144 million yuan in fines and return 17

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Latest official figures show China's pork prices, a stable meat in the country and a key driver of inflation, has hit a new record high, rising 0.7 percent last week from the previous week. The Ministry of Commerce said that was the fifth consecutive

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: I would love to rent this apartment. B: Im happy to hear you say that. A: How much are you asking for every month? B: Im renting this apartment out for $1050 a month. A: That is quite a lot of money for just one month. B: That is a fair price. A:

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would love to rent out your apartment. B: Thats great. A: How much is the rent? B: The rent each month is $1050. A: Thats a lot of money. B: Did you have a better price in mind? A: What about $800? B: Thats way too low. A: I cant pay much more t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I would love to buy this t.v. B: Fantastic! A: What's the price for it? B: This television is on sale for $2500. A: Seriously? B: That's the price. A: That's way too much money. B: That is actually very enexpensive for this television. A: Could yo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I would love to rent out your apartment. B: That's great. A: How much is the rent? B: The rent each month is $1050. A: That's a lot of money. B: Did you have a better price in mind? A: What about $800? B: That's way too low. A: I can't pay much mo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

The price of oil is rising, hitting a nine-month high on the New York market as traders worry about the disruption in Iranian oil exports. On Sunday, Iran cut off the small amount of oil it supplies to British and French companies. It was a pre-empti

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

More than 2,000 representatives of world oil and gas companies, academics and industry experts are in Houston this week for the 30th annual conference(会议) sponsored by Cambridge Energy Research Associates, or IHS-CERA. With prices rising, partly

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

High food prices have pushed an estimated 44 million more people into poverty in the past year, according to the World Bank. France says taming food price volatility is one of its major goals as current head of the Group of 20 leading and emerging ec

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, June 20 (Xinhuanet) -- More Chinese cities have seen month-on-month declines in the prices of both new and secondhand homes, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on Saturday. The NBS said in a statement on its website that mo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Seems like everybodys got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the tale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop, for a minute and Smile Why is everybody so serious! Acting so damn mysterious You got your shades on your eyes And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Seems like everybody's got a price 看似人人都标着身价 I wonder how they sleep at night 我困惑他们晚上如何安睡 When the sale comes first 当买卖交易至上 And the truth comes second 事实真相却抛后 Just stop for a minute

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

BEIJING, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- China will raise the retail prices of gasoline by 390 yuan (62 U.S. dollars) per tonne and diesel by 370 yuan per tonne starting Friday, the country's top economic planner said Thursday. The move, which followed three cons

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Food price rise does not signify crisis: WFP BEIJING, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- The current rise in food prices does not signify a global crisis, as the situation is fundamentally different from previous crises, according to Brett Rierson, director of the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, March 5 (Xinhua) -- China aims to rein this year's consumer price growth at around 4 percent, according to a government work report delivered by Premier Wen Jiabao at the annual parliamentary session on Monday. In projecting a CPI increase o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- New home prices in major Chinese cities continued to rise in August, signalling a moderately warming real estate market, according to data released by the China Index Academy (CIA) Monday. The average new home price in 10

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Youtube点击量过千万!美籍维吾尔族女孩翻唱《Price Tag》 网络著名翻唱小萝莉Maddi Jane,1998年出生的她,因在知名脱口秀节目Ellen Show上惊艳演唱《Breakeven》而走红全美。随后她的翻唱作品一个接

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲