Lost Stars - Adam Levine Please don't see just a boy 请不要看 只是一个男孩 caught up in dreams and fantasies 陷入了幻想之中 Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see 请看我探出手去 摸索我能看见的人 Take my han

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Lesson 7 I'm Lost! 第7课 我迷路了! 1. I'm lost! 1. 我迷路了! Excuse me. Yes? 对不起。 什么事? Can you help me? I'm lost. 你能帮帮我吗?我迷路了。 Where's the hotel? 旅馆在哪儿? Do you have a map? 你有地图吗

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

Lost Luggage Ends Up Here Millions of Americans return from long-distance trips by air, but their luggage doesnt always come home with them. Airline identification tags can come loose, and the bags go who-knows-where. Amazingly, some people never pic

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

《Lost Stars》是一首由Adam Levine演唱的歌曲,Adam Levine参演电影《歌曲改变人生》,作为电影《歌曲改变人生》的宣传单。《Lost Stars》获第87届奥斯卡金像奖最佳原创歌曲提名。 Please don't see 请不

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Mike Procter. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A young boy leads a man up a mount

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Due to China's One Child Policy adopted in 1979, millions of families gave birth to only one child. If such families lose the child, or the child becomes disabled after the parents lose their childbearing ability, they will become a Shi Du Jia Ting,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

\ I lost track of the time and missed the last bus. 我忘记了时间还错过了尾班车。 lose track of something 失去...的线索,忘记...或搞不清某事的状况。 I lost track of how many people I invited to this party. 我邀请了多

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: Raiders of the Lost iPhone! And now, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, although I am a lawyer, Im not your lawyer. In fact, we b

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

经典语境背诵 Stranger:Hi, my name is Frank. I am a physician. This is my first time in Beijing. I lost a set of keys. There are five keys and a small FooWa ornament on it. A girl, May, helped me find them. Its very kind of her. I gave my numb

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

魔力红 Maroon 5 主唱 Adam Levine 出席奥斯卡演唱《歌曲改变人生》提名歌曲《Lost Stars》!深情演唱感染所有电影人。老婆小南瓜骄傲的在台下竖起大拇指给老公点赞。红毯上两人的恩爱更是温暖

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Now, now the sweat is streaming down our bodies A cigarette, I can't forget the taste Oriental journeys The sky, the light and it should ever last We are so tight, indecision grows fast Saturday, saturday night you saved me for one more kiss, oh plea

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The multicultural cast of Lost inspired other television shows to use more diverse actors as well. This past weekend, one of American TV's most successful prime-time dramatic series came to an end More than 20 million people watched the finale of ABC

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

We have limited funds, so we have to make a choice whether we feed people or we feed livestock In addition to lost crops and possessions, many survivors of Pakistan's floods lost their livestock. Surviving farm animals urgently need food and medical

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Many Get Lost at World's Largest Religious Gathering Raja Ram Tiwari started a group that began helping lost people at the Kumbh Mela in 1947. He says that in that first year year, he used a megaphone for announcements. Now, thousands of loudspeakers

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

非主流的幽灵在主流间唱游,本歌曲是《头文字D》电影里面背景曲,拓海在比赛之前在火车道看到那女孩的时候的背景音乐,Ghost Style在香港是个有名的rapper,很少有人能把RAP唱的如此悲伤,演唱者用压韵的节律,配合歌曲天衣无缝的背景,构造出了这样一个童话的场景。 英文

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Weekend - Star Trek The Lost Generation (C0087) A: Captain, were under attack by an unidentified ship. B: Damage report. A: Weve sustained heavy damage to the engines.Weve lost our warp drive. B: Well have to attempt to make contact. This is Capt

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

I'm going to talk a little bit about an embarrassing situation. In Japan, I've lost my wallet four times. The first time I lost my wallet I was in a taxi cab going home late at night and my wallet slipped out of my pocket and I didn't notice. The sec

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Airport employee: Hello, Portland Airport, Lost and Found. Lucas: Hello. I was a passenger on a SunCal Airlines flight yesterday and I think I left my keys on the plane. Airport employee: I see. To claim the item, you have to fill out a claim form. W

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South Korea and United Arab Emirates, and four different parts o

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂