Business Travel 商务旅行 3. Lost Luggage 丢失行李 Mr. Lee: Hi I came in on flight 513. Everyone else took their luggage off the conveyor belt, but mine didnt seem to be there. 你好。我是513次航班的乘客。别人都从传送带上拿到

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

The myth of Atlantis would be lost, disappearing into the shadows of the Dark Ages. It wouldn't be until European explorers inaugurated an age of discovery, that the search for a lost island paradise

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Connected to the ocean by an immense canal a hundred feet deep and several miles long, at the very center of the city was the dazzling citadel of Atlantis, which housed the most spectacular treasures

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

It took Columbus a very long time to convince Isabella and Ferdinand that he ought to be able to find something because for the most part his ideas were ridicule d and this was of course during the In

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

From the hidden valleys of Tibet and the stunning pyramids of Mexico to the icy waste of the Antarctic and the deepest ocean trenches, our search for Atlantis will take us all across the world to seek

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Wicked Uncles Lost Dog Story by Bertie. Read by Richard. Proofread Audio edited by Jana Elizabeth. Dont miss our Wicked Uncle Writing Competition! When Jemima was old enough to walk to the shops on her own, Dad bought her a phone. It was her most pri

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

A policeman and a lost child 警察与走丢的孩子 As a rookie in the Atlantic City, N.J., Police department, I was assigned a beat on the boardwalk. Hardly a day went by when I didn't come upon a child who had become separated from his parents. 我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Don Carlos Sigüenza was the first Atlantis seeker to search for physical proof of the lost continent, but he was not alone in wanting to cast new light on an ancient legend. Across the ocean in 17th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

In 1888, Blavatsky wrote a book called the Secret Doctrine, in which she attempted to establish the principles of Theosophy or God Wisdom that the cosmic masters had impart ed to her. Blavatsky cited

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Entomb ed by a 30-foot layer of volcanic pumice for more than 3,500 years, the city was clearly related to the ruins of Minoan Crete. Hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of its time, among the ci

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

In the summer of 1968, the occupant s of a small plane flying off the coast of Bimini near Florida spotted beneath them mysterious shapes in the clear waters. The site quickly attracted huge interest,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

歌词: Song:Lost Generation Artist:Rizzle Kicks I said Im living in a lost generation I said Im living in a lost generation Ive got my heart Ive found my soul Im living Im living Im living Life man Switch on the TV, They keep it real, but not

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Lost Purse 丢失的钱包 A lady lost her purse in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. 一位女士圣诞节购物时,混乱中丢了钱包。一个诚实的小男孩捡到了钱包并还给

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The Lost Purse 丢失的钱包 A lady lost her purse in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. 一位女士圣诞节购物时,混乱中丢了钱包。一个诚实的小男孩捡到了钱包并还给

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Lost in Paradise选自王若琳(joanna)的《Start From Here》专辑。王若琳被人喻为是西洋的诺拉琼斯,日本的小野丽莎。张悬评价王若琳的音乐:既像咖啡有的浓郁又有酒精能带来的醉意。让我们听歌的耳朵一边被沁透,一边生出温热。joanna她的声音,真是美得不得了。 Joann

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I've been believing In something so distant As if I was human And I've been denying This feeling of hopelessness In me, in me All the promises I made Just to let you down You believed in me but I'm broken I have nothing left And all I feel is this cr

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌曲 : Lost and lonely 艺人 : The Rasmus 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Black Roses 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Rock 介绍 : 音乐已经变种,摇滚再度进化,魔界摇滚的开山鼻祖芬兰摇滚国宝The Rasmus(雷斯魔),一个来自不睡国度的黑夜魔咒,侵入每个耳朵,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

《Lost Stars》是一首由Adam Levine演唱的歌曲,Adam Levine参演电影《歌曲改变人生》,作为电影《歌曲改变人生》的宣传单。2015年1月15日,《Lost Stars》获第87届奥斯卡金像奖最佳原创歌曲提名。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

LONDON, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- Wei Jizhong, the president of the international federation of volleyball, attributed China's loss in the Olympic women's quarterfinals to the mistake of their coach. The Chinese team, coached by Yu Juemin, finished fifth i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lost In Love Written by: Sophie Zelmani There's a drawback in living for the moment, in loving life too much Everytime you're lost in love you wonder when the love will stop I'm lost in love There's a price to pay if you want to enjoy the present tim

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅