Don't Lost Your Head Shot your mouth off like a kid Who's scared to have a heart You're loosing grip of what really matters Cause you don't know where to start You wake up in the morning With a starfuck for a friend The things you do are so in tune W

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

Sigüenza first learnt of Atlantis while studying to be a Jesuit where he came across the work of Athanasius Kircher whose 1665 map of the lost continent was the first in history. Expelled from the Je

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Amid the spectacular ruins of the new world, the story of Atlantis would now take a different turn, becoming the focus for one man's bold quest to discover the truth about his country and himself. 30

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

On August 2nd, 1492, as Columbus finally set off on his epic voyage to cross the Atlantic Ocean, he had not one but two goals in mind--crossing the endless expanse of an uncharted sea, and discovering

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

unit03 Lost and Found 失而复得 The weekend was over, and Begbie had returned to town, restless, and strangely unhappy. There was within him a curious sense of something lost. He unpacked his suitcase listlessly, compared its contents with the cat

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Historic preservationists are often passionate in their zeal to keep the wrecking ball from beloved buildings. One man even died in the process. Richard Nickel spent years with his camera, documenting and arguing against the demolition of buildings

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

新编英语教程第四册unit09_3_Lost_in_the_E-mail

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

This documentary film lost in the German archives played to packed audiences in German movie theaters in 1933. Not wanting to dispel the illusion of a great find, the archeologists remained evasive ab

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

When Napoleon invaded Egypt in 1799, he took with him the largest collection of scholars ever to accompany a military campaign. The finds and discoveries made by Napoleon's archaeologists generated a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

A lady lost her handbag in the bustle (匆匆忙忙)of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in her purse, she commented, Hmmm.... That's funny. When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it. Now ther

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

金属:Evanescence - Lost In Paradise 相关介绍 :时隔五年,当今最为成功的女声金属乐队之一的Evanescence在万众瞩目之下发行了乐队的第三张同名专辑-Evanescence。主唱Amy Lee表示,这张同名专辑更像是

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BBC Learning English Weekender Lost Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Weekender. Today I want to talk about one of those stories that you hear in the news from time to time. Not an important international story, not one about politics o

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

今天我们学习一个超级实用的英语短语get lost。这个短语共有两个意思: 1. Get lost: 走丢 Hold on, hold on. Here you go, sweetie. 等一下 等一下 给你 宝贝。 You need to wear one of these. 你需要戴上这个 Why?

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

BEIJING, Sep. 1 (Xinhuanet) -- Apple lost another iPhone prototype at a Bay Area bar, according to media reports Thursday. It is reported that an Apple employee lost a prototype iPhone at San Francisco bar Cava 22 in late July, which is a tequila bar

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Fox Who Had Lost His Tail A FOX caught in a trap escaped, but in so doing lost his tail. Thereafter, feeling his life a burden from the shame and ridicule to which he was exposed, he schemed to convince all the otherFoxes that being tailless was

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

节奏布鲁斯:Lil Eddie - Lost Footage 相关介绍 :Lil' Eddie,原名Edwin Serrano。1984年7月12日生于美国纽约,一位相当有才华的RB/Soul歌手兼制作人。2004年他签约到了Yellowman/Big 3 Records唱片公司,19岁的他随

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh, oh oh oh oh oh oooh... Not so long ago, You were in my arm, I coulda held you for a million years, I used to make you cry happy tears, Yeah Yeah.. I know they say nothing last forev

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A special exhibition displaying the portraits of lost children was held in Beijing to raise awareness of the tens of thousands of missing children across China. Li Dong has the details. Portrait artist Li Yueling spent a year on these works in the ai

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

BEIJING, Sept. 6 (Xinhuanet) -- San Francisco police said they had helped Apple search for a lost item, following reports saying that a prototype of Apple's yet-to-be-released iPhone 5 had gone missing in July. Last week, technology news website CNET

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SANTO ANTONIO, Portugal, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Nine-player China lost to Geramny 1-0 in the second round group game of the Algarve Cup women's tournament on Friday. German skipper Melanie Behringer scored on a penalty after China's central defender Wen

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻