59. A Lost Bag No sooner had the bell rang. Then a middle age man accompanied by our teacher walked into the classroom. All of us looked at one of them.Questions were written on every face. The man steped onto the stage and said, I lost my bag on my

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Tacos, declared Benny, are the very best part of Arizona. He crunched his fourth beef taco happily. They are good, agreed Jessie, adding shredded lettuce to her chicken taco. Mr. McCrae, it was really nice of you to take us out to dinner. Across the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 52 The Mystery of the Lost Min

半年前,我加入了一个读书俱乐部,每个月聚会一次,讨论读书心得。上星期聚会,俱乐部成员们没完没了地聊经济、聊物价、聊孩子上学,本来应该讨论的书根本没有涉及到。我非常失望,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

I love your room, Jessie exclaimed a few minutes later. She and Violet had finished unpacking their suitcases and were admiring the colorful blankets on their twin beds. My grandmother made those, Amy said proudly. She was a tall girl with dancing br

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

OliverJeffers 生在澳大利亚西部,但成长于北爱尔兰的贝尔法斯特,现在纽约。是个插画师,也是个作家。从 2004 年至今,他在动画界获奖无数。他的画充满童真,有点淡淡的忧伤,但又有浓烈的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 TOP50 初级英文绘本

I lost my direction. A passerby gave me a map so that I could find my way. I was too nervous to find out the way,so I called my friend. My friends asked me to wait there. They came there to show me the right direction since they were nearby.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

From the moment the Nazis seized power in Germany in1933. They inaugurated a series of quests in search of fabulous objects and places from mankind's earliest myths. The lost Ark of the Covenant, the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Santorini, once called Thera, is a beautiful collection of small Mediterranean islands encircl ing a central volcanic hub With its breathtaking views and stunning sunsets, Santorini is a magnet for to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

AMERICAN MOSAIC - 'Lost' Is Found on Millions of Televisions Worldwide By Lawan Davis and Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Friday, September 30, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Feb 01 2003 A report by the International Labor Organization says millions of jobs in world tourism have been lost due to political 1) turmoil, the global economic downturn and growing unease among ma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-商业论坛

Todd: So, Greg, do you have any stories about being lost, since you have all this good advice? Greg: Ah, well, let me think. Ah, there was one time I got lost in the mountains of the Golden Triangle in Thailand. The Golden Triangle as you might know

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

飞机终于到达北京,但是本杰明的背包却不见了。广播里说有人拾到了一个背包,那么广播里说的背包是本杰明的吗?继续往下看吧! Listen Read Learn Clerk: Can I help you, sir? Benjamin: I'm here for the backpack you announced several minutes ago. Clerk: OK, ta

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Lesson 342 He lost his temper. 1.He lost his temper.他发脾气了。 2.He has a short temper.他脾气很暴躁。 3.She has a calm temper.她性情很平和。 4.Learn to control your temper.你要学会控制自己的脾气。 5.She's in a good t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lesson 313 I'm lost. 1.I'm lost我迷路了。 2.I must have lost my way.我一定是迷路了。 3.I've lost interest.我已经失去兴趣了。 4.I must have lost it.我一定是把它弄丢了。 5 I've lost my necklace.我把项链丢了。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Todd: So, Greg, do you have any stories about being lost, since you have all this good advice? 托德:格雷格,你为我们提供了这么好的建议,那你有过迷路的经历吗? Greg: Ah, well, let me think. Ah, there was one time I got

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I'm going to talk a little bit about an embarrassing situation. In Japan, I've lost my wallet four times. The first time I lost my wallet I was in a taxi cab going home late at night and my wallet slipped out of my pocket and I didn't notice. The sec

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Reaching out Reaching out Been talking to myself for several hours And I keep on calling for a higher power I put another song on this record player Dance 'til I'm drunk on a midnight prayer Reaching out but nobody comes The girl who everyone knew Is

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Delta Goodrem从小就接受过良好的古典钢琴训练,不但能弹会唱,还会自己作词,这张专辑里的大部分曲子都是出自她自己之手。 I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes A little righteous and too proud I just

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

be lost 迷路 I think I'm lost. 我觉得我迷路了。 If you get lost in the maze, don't panic. 就算你迷路了,也不要惊慌。 My boss appears lost in thought. 我的老板好像若有所思。 Your joke is completely lost on us. 我们完

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语