Lets get it on, yeah, yall can come along Everybody drinks on me, buy out the bar Just to feel like Im a star, now Im thanking the academy Missed my ride home, lost my iPhone I wouldnt have it any other way If youre with me let me hear you say I like

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Joey is nearsighted and he can't see anything clearly without his glasses. One Saturday, he had spicy hot pot for lunch, and then he went shopping in a department store. While Joey was looking around, he suddenly felt a pain in his stomach. He knew h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

The days were hot. The nights were hot. He turned on the living room fan. He turned on the dining room fan. Both fans were on high speed. They made a lot of noise. But they didn't blow cool air. They blew hot air. They blew hot air everywhere. He tur

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

What do you do if you dont have office space for all your employees or many of them usually spend most of their time traveling or working offsite? In the 90s, some clever manager came up with a solution hot desking and the rest is history. Hot deskin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语旅游课程

During the long tense wait, Sky, Matt, and the Aldens sat near the shed and talked about ballooning. Suddenly, Violet spotted something across the field. It moved steadily toward them, a cloud of dust swirling in its wake. Is that a truck? she asked.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

My girlfriend's bitchin 'cause I always sleep in 我女朋友老叨叨我睡过头 She's always screaming when she's calling her friends 她呼朋唤友的时候总扯着嗓子 She's kinda hot though 但她好像还挺辣 Yeah she's kinda hot though 对

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And I'm Bob Doughty. This week, we tell about health problems linked to extreme heat. We tell what experts suggest to prevent and treat these problems.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语是:Strike while the iron is hot. Strike就是打击, iron是铁。Strike while the iron is hot, 这个习惯用语和中国人说的趁热打铁的意思是完全一样的。 比如说,有个孩子考试成

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

下午3点,阿美和古奇都感到有些饥饿,古奇是个很时尚很西化的女孩,又爱吃巧克力,于是就建议阿美两人去吃巧克力火锅。巧克力火锅?感觉很诱人哦! Gucci:Hey,I'm starving. I can eat a hors

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Hot Boy - Bobby Shmurda Ain't You bein' some hot boy, 不是你吗 热火男孩 Like I talk to Shayse 就像我跟Shayse说的 when I shot boys 当我关注那男孩 Like you seen 'em twirl 像你看到他们旋转 then he drop, boy 然后他下降,男

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

I could feel a hot one taking me down 我感到一个热情似火的人正在让我变得堕落 For a moment, I could feel the force 这一刻 我可以感受到那力量 Fainted to the point of tears 眼泪快决堤 虚弱到无力 And you were hold

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

THIS IS AMERICA - Why Birth Control Is Suddenly a Hot Issue JUNE SIMMS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm June Simms. BOB DOUGHTY: And I'm Bob Doughty. Birth control is usually a private issue. This week on our program, we look a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

as American as apple pie hot potato 美国人很喜欢吃 apple pie。 Apple pie是一种用烤箱制作的甜点心,它的外面是一层面粉,里面是用苹果做的馅儿。中文有时把 ap

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

So, Barbie Hsu did it again. No, were not talking about this 34-year-old actress romance with a younger man. Were talking about the fact that her love life is constantly lived in the public gaze. In this latest case, its her sudden engagement to Wang

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hot words on the Internet dont stay hot for long. Geili and fuyun, last years biggest linguistic innovations, are practically prehistoric in Internet terms. Whats buzzing now is hold steady. 网络热词的生命力往往不会持久。而去年最重量

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Hot Hot在英语中有很正面的意思: Someone is hot:形容某人很有魅力,很性感 Something is hot:形容事物很酷,很棒 但形容天气时,hot就表示太热了,有点受不了: It's so hot. It's very hot. 这样的表达

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

BEIJING, March 23 (Xinhuanet) -- Fandango, an online ticket seller in U.S., said it is selling 10 tickets per second for The Hunger Games which opens in theatres Friday. Fandango added that it has sold out more than 2,500 show times for The Hunger Ga

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: our guest is Wayne Glowka, an English professor at Georgia College and State University. RS: He also chairs the New Words Committee of the American Dialect Society, which publishe

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

For a moment, I could feel the force Fainted to the point of tears And you were holding on to make a point What's the point? I'm but a clean man, stable and alone man Make it so I won't have to try The faces always stay the same So I face the fact th

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

入伏了,一年最热的时候到了,英语中除了hot还有很多形容热的词,快来跟Jenny和Spencer学一学不同的热。 Hot的不同用法 Hot在英语里,最常用来形容三类人事物: Weather: 天气热 People: 人热辣、

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀