In the USA, July is National Hot Dog Month. The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council decided that National Hot Dog Day would be around July 23rd every year. In fact, Hot Dog Day is celebrated outside of the USA too. There are celebrations in Canada,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Hot Air Ballon Ride 坐热气球 The sun was hanging high in the sky and there was just the right amount of wind. It was a perfect day to take a hot air ballon ride. Lucy loved it when her Uncle Tom took her up in his hot air ballon. 太阳高挂在天

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Fire and hot water 火和热水 Mr. Brown was busy writing letters in his room when his servant, a very stupid boy, rushed into his master's room and shouted. Fire! Fire! The kitchen is on fire! 布朗先生正在房间里忙着写信,这时,他的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Sittin' here eatin' my heart out waitin' Waitin' for some lover to call Dialed about a thousand numbers lately Almost rang the phone off the wall Lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin' I need some hot stuff baby tonight I want some hot stuff ba

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

又到了一年中最热的日子,大太阳晃得人睁不开眼,火辣辣的热浪扑面而来,老远就能感受到柏油路上冒着的热气,是不是特别想抱个瓜在家吹空调?好生羡慕放暑假的小伙伴们~ 已经没暑假可

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

罗马尼亚新人Inna:动感舞曲Hot 这首风靡欧洲大陆的动感舞曲,Hot,由罗马尼亚dance music三人创作组Play Win原创、罗马尼亚女歌手Inna演唱。这首歌曲早在2008年就已经推出,直到在美国的Hot Danc

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

in hot water 遇到非常麻烦的问题了,处境困难 have the hots for sb 迷恋某人 hot under the collar 非常生气 hot potato 烫手山芋 She's smoking hot. 她很火辣。 Wow, who was that hot hunk you were with? 哇,刚刚和你在一

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Idiom: Piping hot ( very hot ) Hit the book: Tacky Monotonous Cubicle Interior Dude Errand Yearn for 4. Design Your Own Workstation No more tacky and monotonous office cubicles. You can splash neon green on your walls for inspiration and no one would

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

swelter 热得难受 They sweltered on the beach. 他们在沙滩上热得难受。 sweltering 闷热的,热得难受的 I'm sweltering. I need some water. 热得受不了啦,我需要水。 I can't sleep in this sweltering room. 在这个闷热的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

还记得陈佩斯在1984年春节联欢晚会上演的那个小品《吃面条》吗?他把滚热的面条吃得可是津津有味呢。你知道“滚热的”在英语中怎么说吗?当然可以

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是in hot water。 In hot water, 意思是有麻烦。 The teacher was in hot water for verbally abusing his students, 这个老师因为辱骂学生而惹了麻烦。 Two members of the city council found themselves in hot wa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是hot button。 Hot button, 是热门、焦点。在美国加州进行的最新民意调查发现,支持同性婚姻的选民第一次占据了多数。 The results of the survey showed the highest level of support on the h

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

blow hot and cold 飘忽不定,犹豫不决 英文解释:to vacillate in opinion 中文解释:飘忽不定,犹豫不决。 例句: Mary blow hot and cold about her job; every day she changed her mind. 玛丽对于工作的事情拿不定主意

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Flamengo head coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo gave the club an ultimatum on Wednesday, declaring that either Ronaldinho Gaucho leave, or he will. The uncomfortable situation at Flamengo has come to a boiling point. Luxe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beginners. Cold fingers, cold toes, chilly shoulders, and a cold nose. When the weather gets chilly, sometimes you feel as if the inside of your body is as cold as your extremities. Some how, putting on lots of clothes isn't enough. You long to get i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Modern Geiger counters don't click. As is the case with so many other devices, they have gone digital. At least that is true for the high-tech Japanese Geiger counters here. But they still measure radiation(放射) exposure in the quaint-sounding

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

我们今天一起来学怎么用美语谈很热的天气! 1) so hot 很热 2) hot out 外面很热 3) scorcher 炎热的天气 OMG! It's so hot today! 哎呀!今天这么热!I know! It's so hot out! 对啊!外面太热啊!It's a scorcher! 天

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Many people

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 under the weather face like thunder breeze hot and cold Practical Sentence under the weather eg: I am feeling a bit under weather today. face like thunder eg: Whats up with him? He has a face like thunder. bre

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学