Taiwan is located on the Pacific Rim of Fire. This means there are many underwater volcanoes nearby, and the area suffers from many earthquakes and other disasters. Yet, there is one good thing about living on the Pacific Rim of Fire: there are plent

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

The children stopped back at the police station on their way home. The detective brought back the metal panels from Duffys Garage, the chief said. Those will make great evidence once we dust them for fingerprints. No word yet from the other detective

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 117 Mystery of the Traveling T

Time for our first competition! Sky announced suddenly. Were starting with Hare and Hounds. She explained that one balloon, the hare, would take off first. Shortly after, the other balloons would follow. Whoever landed closest to the hare would win.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

Pointing at Pete Moran, Brad Golder said, You! Petes mouth dropped open. I I dont know what youre talking about, he sputtered. Matt stepped forward. Wait a minute, Brad, he said. What makes you think Pete launched your balloon? Brad pointed his finge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

He opens the refrigerator. He looks inside the refrigerator. He is hungry. He wants something to eat. He sees a package. It is a package of hot dogs. Six hot dogs are in the package. He takes two hot dogs out of the package. He closes the refrigerato

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

Lesson 53:Hot snake 触电的蛇 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What caused the fire? At last firemen have put out a big forest fire in California. Since then, they have been trying to find out how t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

《我的第一套自然拼读故事书》是美国创新儿童出版社(Innovativekids)出版的一套用自然拼读法引导和培养孩子阅读兴趣的故事绘本,适合中国学龄前和小学低年级的小朋友阅读和学习。整套书

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Now i'm reading!我的第一套自然拼读故事书

The 2013 Beijing Property Expo is the first property exhibition to take place following the central government's introduction of a policy designed to curb the over-heated real estate market in April. Huang Xu is in his 30s. He is a supervisor at an i

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

下午3点,阿美和古奇都感到有些饥饿,古奇是个很时尚很西化的女孩,又爱吃巧克力,于是就建议阿美两人去吃巧克力火锅。巧克力火锅?感觉很诱人哦! Listen Read Learn Gucci:Hey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse. May: May it be a chocolate horse. Waitress: Can

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

When the Aldens came downstairs, Barbara met them in the entry hall. Come into the parlor, she said and led them into the room where the argument had taken place. Grandfather was already there. A table in the center of the room was set with juice, te

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

Once the basket and balloon were secured in a small trailer, Sky said to the Aldens, Lets hope well meet again soon. Then she got into Pete Morans station wagon. The Landings Inn was written on its side. As it pulled out of the driveway, Pete, Sky, a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

in hot water to throw cold water on something 英语里有好些习惯用语都和“水”,就是water这个字有关系。有的用:hot water;还有的用:cold water or deep water。在英语里

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

当今世界歌坛最红的青春玉女,非小甜甜布兰妮未属。她有着魔鬼般的身材、动人的笑容和甜美的歌声,音容宛如甜蜜的糖果,尽人品尝,自然赢得了小甜甜的称号。她出道以来凭着其个性十足的青春气息和动感强劲的舞姿征服了全球无数歌迷,成为千万发烧友追逐的对象、美国流

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Agriculture Report - Hot in the Garden: Too Much Sun Can Harm Vegetables 农业报道 - 过多日照会对植物造成损害 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Last week we discussed h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

《我的第一套自然拼读故事书》是美国创新儿童出版社(Innovativekids)出版的一套用自然拼读法引导和培养孩子阅读兴趣的故事绘本,适合中国学龄前和小学低年级的小朋友阅读和学习。整套书

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Now i'm reading!我的第一套自然拼读故事书

Nature reports results from GRACE, a satellite machine designed to use gravity measurement to monitor the world's water resources. GRACE is the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment and it's a two-satellite machine. These two satellites are followi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

He was driving home. He couldn't wait to get home. He was hungry. He hadn't eaten in eight hours. Eight hours ago he had eaten two hot dogs. The hot dogs were delicious. He had put lots of mustard, onions, and relish on the hot dogs. They were so del

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

美国当红乐队 Hot Chelle Rae 新单《Don't Say Goodnight》歌词字幕MV!主唱 Ryan Keith Follese,吉他手 Nash Overstreet,鼓手 Jamie Follese,以及贝斯手 Ian Keaggy 都生于音乐世家。前三位都是著名作曲家的孩子,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Lisa: Montreal in the summer is beautiful temperature. It's about 25 to 32 degrees. Not very humid. The days are warm. The nights are cooler and it is a wonderful place. You can go to Old Montreal which is very European. You can go to downtown Montre

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

China's special envoy on Middle East affairs Gong Xiaosheng restated China's stance on regional affairs in the Middle East during his latest trip. We hope that the regional conflicts and divergences among countries would be solved through peaceful di

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台