Broadcast: Jan 20 20031` The movie musical Chicago and the drama The Hours have taken top honors in Hollywood's Golden Globe awards. Martin Scorsese was named best director for Gangs of New York, whil

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

Golden Week is such a lovely time to be in Japan. The weather is great and everyone is relaxed. Theres a real holiday feeling all over the country. Its one of my favorite times of the year. The only down side is that the roads are full of traffic. Yo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-G

In the mountains of central Vietnam, two huge hands lift a golden walkway high above the mountaintops. It is as if the ground below has taken a human form and grown arms. I feel like Im walking on clouds, said Vuong Thuy Linh, a visitor from Hanoi. I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Golden Week is such a lovely time to be in Japan. The weather is great and everyone is relaxed. Theres a real holiday feeling all over the country. Its one of my favorite times of the year. The only down side is that the roads are full of traffic. Yo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.90] Golden Windows 金色的窗子 [00:08.23]There was a small boy living on a farm [00:12.92]which seemed like so far away from everywhere. [00:16.33]He needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

083 The Goose with the Golden Eggs Once upon a time, there lived a farmer in a small town. The farmer worked hard on his farm. One day, a weird-looking goose came to the farm. The Goose with the Golden Eggs Tying up the goose, the farmer was thinking

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

There was a small boy living on a farm, he needed to get up before sunrise every morning to start his chores and out again later to do the evening ones. During sunrise he would take a break and climb up on the fence. So in the distance he could see t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

图片 by Jason Marshall Some math is functional. Some math is fun. And some math is simply stunning. If that last description sounds improbable to you, then today just might change your mind. Because now that weve covered enough ground, were going t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

图片1 图片2 by Jason Marshall Despite many peoples assumption to the contrary, math is undeniably artistic. It takes a tremendous amount of creative muscle and artistry to devise mathematical solutions. And, as made evident by their frequent batt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Long time ago, there lived a King. He was lazy and liked all the comforts of life. He never carried out his duties as a King. Our King does not take care of our needs. He also ignores the affairs of his kingdom. The people complained. One day, the Ki

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Smile.DK是来自瑞典的流行音乐组合,现在由Malin Kernby和Veronica Larsson组成。她们的歌曲Butterfly在跳舞机流行的年代里广受欢迎,这也是她们及她们的歌曲在全世界风靡的原因之一。 Let us fly-ay-a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2016-08-17 Sports Illustrated Magazine Reveals 'Golden' Cover This is Whats Trending Today. On August 16, 1954, Sports Illustrated published its first-ever magazine. The new publication led with an article called the The Golden Age is Now. S

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

'The Artist' Tops Golden Globe Awards From Spielberg to Martin Scorcese, George Clooney to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the A list of film celebrities turned out for the gala event in Beverly Hills as the 90 international entertainment reporters in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Actress Jennifer Lawrence won the Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical for Silver Linings Playbook at the 70th annual Golden Globes Awards ceremony which is taking place at the Beverly Hilton in Hollywood, California S

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 27 (Xinhuanet) -- Chinese director Wang Quan'an and actress Zhang Jingchu will join American director Barry Levinson in the main competition jury for next month's Shanghai International Film Festival, the organizer has announced. Wang Qu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Argo director Ben Affleck has won the Golden Globe for best director in a motion picture at the 70th annual Golden Globes Awards ceremony which is taking place at the Beverly Hilton in Hollywood, California Sunday nig

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was a series of upsets at the Golden Globes Award ceremony Sunday night in Los Angeles, California. One of the biggest surprises was the Hollywood Foreign Press Associations choice for best movie, drama. It chose Bohemian Rhapsody, a film about th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Im all out of easy I need more and then some Can you help me find it? Youre coming in stages, and very contagious Oh Im under pressure Youre feeding me tension And I had to lift it I know that its all wrong Im learning a lesson But I just cant help i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

RICH rewards for departing bosses are not popular. After Sir Fred Goodwin led Royal Bank of Scotland into a ditch and dumped the bill on British taxpayers, he left with a pension of over ?700,000 ($980,000) a year. The Sun, a tabloid, said he had scr

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The Golden Age由The Asteroids Galaxy Tour演唱。他们是一支拥有者美丽女主唱的来自丹麦的乐队。也许你对这支乐队的名字还有些陌生,但他们的单曲Around the Bend在08年9月就作为苹果 iPod Touch 的广告歌

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语