Goldeneye (Bono, The Edge) Producer: Nellee Hooper Albums: Wildest Dreams (96), Goldeneye Soundtrack (95) See reflections on the water More than darkness in the depths See him surface and never a shadow On the wind I feel his breath Goldeneye, I foun

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

One man's home is another man's journey Stars shine late and the sun shines early One man's straight and another man's curly It's just the way it goes One man's trash is another man's treasure Rummaging around in the rain in the weather One man's pai

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

In the morning the youngest son went to his father and said, 一天早上,小儿子走到父亲跟前说, There is no wood for our fire. Please let me take an ax and see what I can do. 我们没有木材生火了,让我拿上斧头看看能做什

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Many others tried to help the three sisters, but all found themselves stuck fast! 许多人都试图帮助这三姐妹,但都发现自己被紧紧地黏住了! At last there was a long line of people following the boy and the golden goose. 最后一

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Why not? she replied. 为什么不呢?她回答说。 Why, it is said that he never lets anyone come into his presence. 啊,听说他未接见过任何人。 I have been to the Emerald City many times, and it is a beautiful and wonderful place; 我

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

This they decided to do. The next day they called the Winkies together and bade them good-bye. 他们都同意了。第二天他们就把温基人叫来了,跟他们最后告别。 The Winkies were sorry to have them go, and they had grown so fond

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Business,Golden,parachutes Rip-cord economics 商业 ,金色降落伞,打开经济降落伞。 Pay-offs for the boss need to be better designed 企业老板薪酬结构须改善。 RICH rewards for departing bosses are not popular. 离职的老板还领

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

BBC Learning English People and Places Tango Amber:Hello! Today, we meet Christine Denniston whos been to Argentina to learn about one of the worlds most passionate dances, the Tango. So find a partner and get your dancing shoes on because we ll be

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

The Cleveland Cavaliers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 95-93 in overtime on Sunday to tie the NBA Finals at a game apiece. Cleveland played without the injured Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. LeBron James scored 39 points, had 16 rebounds and 11 as

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Feng Xiaogang, a renowned director from the Chinese mainland, won the best leading actor award at the Golden Horse Awards for his performance in the film Mr. Six. The award ceremony was held late Saturday night in Taipei. 中国大陆的知名导演冯

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

new year's day 新年的这一天 歌手:U2 Yeah... All is quiet on New Year's Day 在新年的这天一切都那么安详 A world in white gets underway 一个洁白的世界正在静悄悄的诞生 I want to be with you 我想和你在一起 Be w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

除了大力神杯,金靴奖也是历届世界杯争夺的焦点,这项奖励给最佳射手的荣誉是大牌云集的世界杯赛场上兵家必争之地。截至到目前,共有三位球星一齐笑傲射手榜,谁将穿走金靴,我们拭

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

ROME, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Jamaican star sprinter Usain Bolt will run the 100-meter race at Rome's Golden Gala, the fifth leg of the Diamond League, on June 6, 2013, organizers confirmed on Tuesday. It will be the third time in a row for the back-to-

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you were a tear-drop; In my eye, For fear of losing you, I would never cry And if the golden sun, Should cease to shine its light, Just one smile from you, would make my whole world bright 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪; 为了不失去你;我将

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Balance the books: to add up all the credits and debits of an account 结算、结账 Thomas is in charge of balancing the books at the end of each quarter for the business. Bring home the bacon : to earn money to support the family 赚钱谋生、养家

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) -- Comedian Ricky Gervais will return to host the 69th Golden Globes awards ceremony early next year, which will be his third stint at the telecast, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) announced on Wednesday.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

What came first, the chicken or the egg? 先有鸡还是先有蛋? The egg. Final answer. As the geneticist Haldane remarked, The most frequently asked question is: 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' The fact that it is still asked proves

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

鹊桥仙 纤云弄巧,飞星传恨,银汉迢迢暗度。金风玉露一相逢,便胜却人间无数。 柔情似水,佳期如梦,忍顾鹊桥归路!两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮! Clouds float like works of art; Stars

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Life is What We Make ItAre you dissatisfied with todays success? It is the harvest from yesterdays sowing. Do you dream of a golden morrow? You will reap what you are sowing today. We get out of life just what we put into it. Nature takes on our mood

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

At present, the National development and Reform commission conducted a massive online poll. The May Day Golden Week will be cut from three days to one day. Different people have different opinions. Some think that it is necessary to cut the May Day G

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文