[00:00.00]Lesson 15 The Sleeping Beauty (Part Two) [00:27.19] On her sixteenth birthday, [00:30.89]the king's daughter felt tired of her palace. [00:35.57]She wandered alone into the dark woods. [00:39.96]And in a very lonely spot she saw a castle a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读预备1册

Leo: Good evening, Ms White, Mr Webber. Jack: Good evening, Leo. Mona: Were going out for dinner now. Could you recommend a good restaurant? One thats nearby? Leo: The Golden Lotus is very close. Its famous for its seafood. But, if you like to listen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲旅游英语

本月16日,世博意大利馆展出了一份珍贵的手稿,也就是《中庸》的全球首个拉丁文译本,由被世人誉为孔子的第一名欧洲译者的耶稣会教士殷铎泽翻译。拉丁文的我们就不谈,说说英语中中庸

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

How often do you donate blood? Once a year? Once every few years? Never? Would you be willing to do it every few weeks? That is what James Harrison of Australia has been doing for almost 60 years. In that time he has donated blood over 1,000 times. J

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

I lost my favourite sneakers. They are black and yellow and look like small tigers. Those sneakers are one of my gifts from my eighth birthday. I will try my best to find them. Jenny的文章: I lost a pair of sneakers and they are my favourite one

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英文作文书

Bad boys-- inner circle Bad boys, whatcha want, whatcha want , Whatcha gonna do, when sherrif John Brown come for you, tell me, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, Bad boys, bad boys Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you Bad boys,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

We are family I got all my sisters with me We are family Get up everybody and sing We are family I got all my sisters with me We are family Get up everybody and sing Everyone can see we're together As we walk on by (Hey) and we fly just like birds of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

PRAGUE, March 14 (Xinhua) -- Usain Bolt had confirmed his participation in the men's 4x100 meters relay at the Ostrava Golden Spike meeting in Czech Republic scheduled on June 27, organizers said on Thursday. It will be the seventh time for the Jamai

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Without you?I'd be a soul without a purpose. Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart I'm a face without expression,A heart with no beat. Without you by my side,I'm just a flame without the 没有你? 我将是一个没有目的的灵魂; 没有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

90年代另类摇滚打出头阵,葛莱美音乐奖於1991年初设立「另类摇滚」奖项,随即获得提名的The Replacements鼓手Chris Mars;在90年初期发表关怀失踪儿童的感人作品Runaway Train走红国际,成名於Grung

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

黄金一直是高品质、美丽和财富的象征。称某种东西为金质的意味着它具有很高的质量和价值。今天我们通过例子来学习一下和golden有关的习语英语词汇吧~ 1.the golden rule 金科玉律;指导原则

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Jack is a young boy. He lives with his mother. They live in a small house. The family is poor. Their cow, Betsy, gives them milk. 杰克是一个年轻小伙子,他与妈妈相依为命。两人同住在一间小屋子里,家里很穷。他们养了

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Apollo was the son of Zeus who was the father of gods and human. He is called sun-god. During the day Apollo drove his carriage of gold and ivory across the sky and spread light, life and love to the great world below. At dust he finished his journey

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

LESSON 2 The child and the bird 第二课 孩子与小鸟 Little bird, little bird, come to me! 小鸟,小鸟,快到这里来! I have a clean cage all ready for thee; 我已准备好干净的笼子让你待; Many bright flowers I'll bring to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

第一个是:golden years。你听了这个说法也许会想不通怎么把老年称为黄金时代呢?想出这条高见的人言下之意是退休后人们就展开了人生最轻松如意的岁月,因为子女都已长大成人,不再需要为

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Our first guest is an actress, a singer,a dancer and a business mogul. 我们的第一位嘉宾是一名演员 歌手 舞者以及商业巨头 Please welcome the one and only Jennifer Lopez. 有请独一无二的詹妮弗洛佩兹 Hi.Wow, look at you

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

剩男剩女(left-over men and women) 必剩客(doomed single) 钻石王老五(golden bachelor) 光棍汉(bachelor) 3S lady :Single(单身)、Seventies (大多数生于上世纪七十年代)、Stuck(被卡住了,即在寻找伴侣的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Long long ago, there was a nymph whose name was Echo. She liked talk very much, and she always repeated what she had just said.One day, she offended[2] her master, the great Hera by speaking rudely to her, she decided that echo should never use her v

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

O truant Muse, what shall be thy amends 啊,诗神,有一种真侵染于美, For thy neglect of truth in beauty dyed? 你却不纵情讴歌,这又该当何罪? Both truth and beauty on my love depends; 真和美都仰仗我的爱而生存,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(338) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Todd: OK, Richard! Richard: Hi, Todd. Good to see you. Todd: Good to see you. Richard: Long time no see. Todd: Yeah, it's been awhile. Richard: It's been awhile. Todd: Richard, you helped me out when I first started the website. Richard: My pleasure.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂