This mystery keeps getting weirder and weirder, said Benny as he followed his brother up the steep path. I wonder if that face you saw yesterday was Rose Payne. Violet had decided to share her sighting with her sister and brothers after all. I know,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

Everyone discussed the vanishing ghost at dinner that night. We saw Rose Payne, Benny insisted. Grandfather said, Benny, weve been over this. There are no ghosts. But we saw someone, Violet insisted. We even followed her. But she vanished. Just like

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 71 The Ghost Town Mystery

The show sounded great today, Jocelyn praised. She and Grandfather had dropped by the station and found Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny in the breakroom. Avery came in, joined by Gwen and Frances. Well, these kids kept it going but it wasnt easy, he

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 97 The Radio Mystery

Do you think its true? Benny asked his brother and sisters. He was standing at the window in the lace-and-lavender room that Violet and Jessie were sharing. The children had finished unpacking and were waiting for Violet to put more film in her camer

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 98 The Mystery of the Runaway

That night, all the Aldens fell asleep right away. Around midnight, Benny stirred. He thought he heard somethinga rushing kind of sound. It seemed to be coming from outside. What was making that noise? Henry? he whispered. Henry didnt answer. He was

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 102 The Ghost of the Chatterin

Benny rushed over to Henrys bed. Henry! Henry! Wake up! Whowhat? Henry said, startled, sitting up quickly in bed, clutching his blankets. Benny, whats going on? Henry, theres somebody up in the tower! I think its a ghost! Benny explained. What are yo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 84 The Haunted Clock Tower Mys

The crowd is just as big for Ms. Prattle as it was for the other storyteller, said Kate Frances. And nobody even knows her around here. She shook her head before hurrying away to help. Its because of the ghost stories. The ghost dog, said Henry. It w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 81 The Mystery of the Midnight

Blue Ghost蓝色生死恋英文版主题曲 演唱者:Angelica 《蓝色生死恋》的英文版主题曲,虽然我没有看过蓝色生死恋,也听不懂韩文版的主题曲,我相信蓝色生死恋描写的是一段缠绵悱恻的,感天动

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Lesson 47:A thirsty ghost 嗜酒的鬼魂 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What evidence is there of a ghost? A public house which was recently bought by Mr.Ian Thompson is up for sale. Mr.Thompson is

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

[00:24.97]Coffee Shop Ghost [00:29.70]咖啡馆幽灵 [00:53.82]I own a coffee shop in Southern Indiana. [00:57.84]I have a room in the back [00:59.46]where I spend most of the week. [01:02.15]I had just bought this place [01:04.17]and after a few weeks [

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

[00:26.30]Coffee Shop Ghost [00:31.01]咖啡馆幽灵 [00:43.41]After I had cleaned the mess and locked up, [00:46.78]I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking I wasn't alone. [00:53.95]A few days later at about 2:00 in the afternoon, [00:57.52]the busy part of m

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

Q: What does a ghost eat for dessert? A: I scream. (Ice cream) Q: Where does a ghost mail his letters? A: At the ghost office. (Post office) Q: What did the ghost mail home while on vacation? A: Ghostcards. (Post cards) Q: What amusement park ride do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny followed Fran into a cozy living room that looked out on Cedar Creek. Fresh flowers in colorful vases had been placed on every table. A sunny-yellow couch and buttercup-patterned chairs were grouped together invitingly

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 98 The Mystery of the Runaway

Grandfather should be home soon, said six-year-old Benny. He pressed his nose against the living room window. Any minute now, well find out about the surprise! He sounded excited. Ten-year-old Violet came up behind her younger brother. I wonder what

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 98 The Mystery of the Runaway

The ticket booth was at the front gate of the theater. When Uncle Flick and the Aldens arrived, they saw that the woman who worked there was arguing with a couple in a white Jeep. The couple was very upset. Whats the problem here? Uncle Flick asked a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

Creaking floorboards and lights that turn off on their own Mmmm The paranormal you can move away from is easy Mmmm But not your memory 'Cause nothing haunts you like the hurt you've had Words you've said that you couldn't get back It's that one day,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The political thriller, The Ghost Writer, earned controversial director Roman Polanski top honors in February at the Berlin Film Festival. Pierce Brosnan and Ewan McGregor co-star in the 'ripped-from-the-headlines' tale of high-level international in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

I When Mr. Hiram B. Otis, the American Minister, bought Canterville Chase, every one told him he was doing a very foolish thing, as there was no doubt at all that the place was haunted. Indeed, Lord Canterville himself, who was a man of the most punc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Virginia grew quite grave, and her little lips trembled like rose-leaves. She came towards him, and kneeling down at his side, looked up into his old withered face. Poor, poor Ghost, she murmured; have you no place where you can sleep? Far away beyon

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

金属:Scar Symmetry - Ghost prototype I 相关介绍 :技术派金属现在仍然还是占据着摇滚乐的主流,首当其冲的代表是前卫金属,其次就是旋死。除了像Dimension Zero、Impious、Within Y 等等这样的哥德堡之

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲